Connecting...

Dracos' POV

I make it to the Great Hall again, and Cyrus is sitting calmly eating. Her face is still red. I sit next to her. As I pick up my butterknife someone grabs me and pulls me away from the table, out into the hall. 

"What happened? She is redder than a tomato!" Pansy shouts in a whisper. 

"We were running and I fell on top of her. That's all. It lasted not even a minute!" (that's not true it lasted for about 2-3 minutes. Of us staring at each other, me staring at her bra then me staring at her face as she's staring at my arm.)

Pansy then nods and walks back into the Great Hall, I follow her then I sit next to Cyrus. She looks at me, when I meet her eyes she quickly looks back at her food. Finally, the daily mail comes in. Like always it looks like a flurry of feathers in the air. I don't get any mail but I look back over to Cyrus and she has lots of mail.

"What's this one? Why does it look different from all the others?" Cyrus holds up a red envelope. Then I realized what it was, but someone else said what it was instead; 

"That's a howler, usually it's someone screaming at you but some of them can be calm." Blaise explains. 

"This is what a howler looks like? I thought they looked like normal letters." Cyrus shrugged and begins to open it. Once she does, the letter unfolds itself and floats in front of her, everyone stares at her now.

"Cyrus Trixy Cia Lestrange." A woman's voice says in relief. Now I know her full name, honestly, it was a cute name. 

"I know it has been one day since I've last seen you, but Eddy is dying to tell you something." The woman continues then pauses. Then a little boy starts speaking. 

"Sissy! I didn't tell you at the train station. The man you yelled at wasn't the man who yelled at me." Cyrus laughs because we already found that out. "Also, mom says we might see you on Thanksgiving! Not Chrismas." He says 'Christmas' wrong. Cyrus chuckles and sighs. 

"Love you, see you sooner." The little boy ends. 

"Love you, Cy, be good, and tell me all about new experiences. Like if you have a boyfriend. I want to know. Love you! Bye." The woman farewells and the letter tears itself apart.

"Does she have to bring that up?" Cyrus chuckles and a tear falls from her eye. She opens another letter and it's a drawing from the little boy, Edward. 

"He's an artist." Pansy jokes. 

"Yes, he's said he doesn't want to be a wizard, he wants to be an artist." Cyrus jokes along. 

"Why did she bring up you having a boyfriend?" I ask. I actually have a lot of curiosity about that specifically.

"I-I have had a boyfriend once when I attended Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. He came and visited my school, he attended and still attends Durmstrang Institute. He flashed me with his 'charms' and broke my heart later on. Point is, I never told Nymph that and she felt 'hurt' but not really. She found out because she noticed I wouldn't eat and I brought myself down a lot." She explains. 

"How did he break your heart?" Pansy seemed more interested than I thought she'd be.

"This was when I was, 13 years old. As I said, he flashed me with his 'charms' and I fell for him like the rest of the other girl, but he said and I quote; "You're much, stranger, much, more mysterious than all the other girls, I'm interested in you and only you." of course back then I was swayed into those simple words, and after a week or so of us 'hanging out' he asked me out. I said 'yes' of course, but not even 2 days later I saw him snogging up some other girl. My heart wasn't crushed I actually mentally liked him if that makes sense but I was pretty sad. I already had issues with love and trust but that just made it worse." She continues explaining.