How Incredible

"Wake up you two. I want Cyrus to go shopping with me." Narcissa tries shaking us awake. Once I see her my eyes widen into golf balls. "Oh my gosh." I slide the comforter up so it's just my head she sees. "Mrs. Malfoy- I'm so sorry. Dray. Wakie." 

"Ugh." Draco rolls over unto me. "It's fine. Please call me Narcissa, I want to go shopping with you soon, so after you try and wake him, get ready and come find me so we can go." She explains, then smiles and walks away shutting the door. 

"Damn it Draco! Wake up!" I push him onto the floor. "Why do you always do that!" he stands up. "Because I have the ability to? Anyway, I'm going shopping with your mum. She saw me in my bra thanks to you!" 

"How's that my fault!" 

"you're the one who wanted...your tall body took most of the comforter."

"Stop being short!" 

"That's not something I can control!" 

"But you can control your animal side of you!" 

"yes! And I'll let it loose on you." I narrow my eyes. "Ok, you win! Just get dressed darling." He calms down. 

I smirk. 

I walk over to my bag. I change into a black collared shirt and a white tie. I slip in a white skirt and slide black tube socks and black flats on. I put on an egg white shimmery jacket. I tie my hair in a braid, redo my mascara and put lipgloss on. 

I grab my wand and put it in my skirt pocket. "Ok, I'll be back." I kiss his cheek. "Ok, bye. You guys have fun." He says buttoning up a white collared shirt. "We will."

I walk out of the room and close the door behind me. I walk downstairs and walk into the dining room. She wasn't in there though. "I'm so ready to get lost in this manner," I smirk and skip down the hall, blue butterflies flying up from my feet lighting up the dark hall. 

"Hm?" I push the door open and I walk into some family room. "I didn't get lost after all. I hope." I smile. "Are you ready Cyrus?" 

"Yes, Mrs- Yes Narcissa." She holds my hand and we end up in some sort of neighborhood.

She faces a white and black house. I see her tearing up. "Are you ok?" I ask.
(Strangely worried) 

"This was the house Bellatrix wanted a family in. But once she knew she was going to have a baby girl who was cursed to not feel love. She asked me to do the impossible. She wanted me to tell authorities she was a death-eater." What she said puzzled me. 

I turned to her. "What?" My voice is harsh but gentle at the same time. "She had you in Azkaban and she saw that the curse was full. She cried for ages but she let you go into the arms of Remus and Nymphadora. She couldn't stand the fact that you'd be cursed and not feel her love. But when she heard you might have found a cure she escaped Azkaban." 

"Then ho-how did she die?" 

"You truly thought she died? Your mum is smarter than you may think. She needed people thinking she died so she would get a lot of dementors off her back." Narcissa explains.

I look back at the house. "She sounds extremely smart...wait what?" I look back into her eyes, her teary eyes, "You're making it sound like she's alive." 

"that's because I am." A sweet voice comes behind me. I turn around in a flash. "Oh my lord, you're so beautiful." She walks up to me. "16 years of my life waiting for me to see you." She slides her finger on my cheek. Anger, Happiness, frustration, and sadness run through me. 

"Who all knows you're alive?" 

"Narcissa, Lucius and now you." Her voice sounds relieved and sad. "My whole life, I thought you didn't want me. Then I heard you died just to find out you're alive!" My lip quivers. I hug her tightly and she hugs me back.

I run up the spiral stairs into Draco's room and jump on the bed flat on my stomach. I laugh excitedly into the pillow. 

Draco rubs my back and I rollover. He lays down next to me and I lie my head on his chest as he holds my hand. "My mom is alive," I say and he tightens my hand.

 "What the hell are you talking about." 

"My. Mom. Is. Alive." I repeat. "But my mom ratted her out. She died." 

"Master plans am I right?" I chuckle. "You're being completely sure about this?" 

"Dray, I'm sure about everything." 

"That's why you're my girlfriend." 

"Wanna spend Christmas break with my mum at her totally awesome house. Not saying your manor isn't amazing but-" 

"I would love to." he smiles and picks me up off the bed. 

We pack our stuff, say bye to his parents and leave for my mums'  house.

"Wow, pretty cool." 

"This is exactly the spot I hugged my mom for the first time in 16 years." 

"Are you ready to spend the night here?" 

"More than ready." We walk into the house and my mum is tieing back her really curly hair. She's wearing a nice neat outfit almost kind of like mine. "Hello, you must be Draco. I'm Bellatrix. I swear I'm not as evil as people make me sound." 

"but your daughter is." Draco jokes while they shake hands. "Cyrus, your room is up the stairs, turn a right and turn another right," Mum explains. 

Draco and I walk up the stairs into my room. "Holy. This room is my room? It's a big room." I walk over to the bed "OOH! It's a full-sized bed! With dark silver sheets. Oh my gosh there silky!" I smile hugely. "You're excited about the bed?" 

"Yes, yes I am." plainly looking at my platinum blonde boyfriend he shakes his head with the slyest smirk.

"Draco! Cyrus! I think I made dinner." Mum yells. "She thinks?" 

"She has been in Azkaban Dray, her cooking skills could be leaky." I grab his hand. We run downstairs, walk into the kitchen. "Oh, this actually looks good." Draco licks his lips. "Thank you." I smile. 

I sit down at the circled table next to Draco and my Mum. "Having two Mum and one Dad. sounds interesting." I laugh. "You have two dads." mum says. "No, Sirius loves Harry Potter more than me, but honestly I learned I don't give to shits." 

"Wow, What a father he became. I am going to get used to having an immediate teenager for a daughter." Mum says. Draco laughs and I kick his foot.