Simply a Kiss

I wake up with Draco on my chest
(Not gonna lie his head is truly hurting my breast)

I smile, I put my hand on his head, I turn my head to face my clock on my nightstand; 10:13 am. "Oh my god," I whisper. I get up pushing Draco onto the floor.

"Ouch!"

"Dray, we are 23 minutes late!" I say as I'm slipping off my shorts, I rush over to my closet with my black and silver panties. I open my closet. And I gasp. "Stop looking!" I yell at Draco.

"Get to your dorm and change and meet me in the hall. We'll go to potions together. GO!" He runs shirtless out of my dorm.

I change into my light blue, tight at the top and loose at the bottom, long sleeve, silky dress. The dress stops at the top of my knees, I put on my black see-through tube socks and slip on my light blue barley heeled flats. I put on my cape that stops at my elbows.

I brush my hair and put it in a low ponytail. I put on my matching light blue magic hat, grab my bag, wand and walk out of my dorm. I bump into Candice. "Candice it's class time!"

"what are you talking about? It's only 9:31"

"Ugh! I need to fix that clock! Let's go-to breakfast." I walk towards breakfast.

I sit down at the Slytherin table. Candice beside me on my left, Fleur, Kathryn, and Lydia in front of me. Then Hermione, Harry, and Ron sit in the middle of Fleur and Lydia. "Wha- ok," Fleur says.

"What house are you in? How did you get into your house? Do you like it there better?" Hermione booms me with questions. Then Draco comes and sits next to me on my right. He kisses my cheek and grabs a green apple.

"Um, Candice, Kathryn, Fleur, Lydia, and I are in, Water & Snake house. I got in from shooting my silver arrow across the room. Water & Snake isn't as rough as Slytherin is but I like it." I answer her questions.

"Did you have any crushes there?" Harry asks.

"The boys at the academy in my house are still soft but they are extremely loyal to their families they're also still dominant but who isn't in our house? No, I never liked anybody at the academy, but Lydia dates Cole from Fire & Lion and Kathryn dates Felix from our house." I explain.

"Ok, No more questions about our house." Lydia blushes.

"Yeah, I have a question though. What were those moaning noises I heard from Cyrus' room?" Kathryn rats me out. Hermione and Ron's eyes widen.

Draco coughs up his apple. "Wha-we-heh." I stutter. "It's not like that or it wasn't like that. We just made out"

"a lot." Draco finishes my sentence.

"I saw Draco run out of your dorm shirtless! Care to explain that?" Candice shouts.

"Ok, like...We made out on my bed, I was already in a sports bra and shorts. He had on a black hoodie and plaid silver and black pajama pants. He simply got hot, so I rolled him over on the bed and through a kiss, I took off his shirt. We didn't and won't do anything...ever."

I try convincing them. But they're too focused on whatever is behind me. I turn around, my stomach drops a hundred horror levels. "Dad...How long were you there?" I say in a squeaky voice.

He picks me up by my arm and drags me out of the Great Hall. I watch as everyone wonders what is happening to me. He drags me out of the castle to the courtyard. He finally lets go of my arm and covers his mouth with a hand.

"Damn, would it hurt to say I need my arm attached to my body?" I say. "Did you and Mr. Malfoy ha-"

"Hell no! We just made out dad! I'm sixteen that's what happens! I'm saving for marriage!" I interrupt him. He looks almost relieved. "If I hear that you did that again I swear-"

"Dear Salazar! I'm sixteen, dad! It's what we do, were reckless, hormonal, stupid teenagers. We made out! 'Woah such a big deal' no it's not! Mum wasn't even married to you yet and she was pregnant with Eddy!" I yell.

Calming down I roll my eyes, "It's no big deal...I have class. See you in class." I walk off.

I walk into class with frustration running through my bones and blood. I sit down in the back of the class and Draco sits next to me. "He's going to hunt me down," Draco whispers. "I don't think so," I whisper back.

He looks at me and I look at him. "Are you ok?"

"He damn near tore off my arm, he yelled at me. I yelled at him. I walked away." I summarize. "Well then, Do you want an apple?" He offers an apple. "Yeah." I take the apple and bite into it.

"Honestly, I think I'm just naturally skilled at dancing." Fluer twirls.

"It's going to take me a year just to be 'ok' at dancing."

"No way, that's exactly what you said about getting good at shooting an arrow before you got sorted. But that arrow flew perfectly."

"You're too nice to me Fleur."

"I know" We walk into Defense Against the Dark Arts class. "You're late." Dad announces. I roll my eyes. "And you're a hypocrite,"

"Stand over there please." He points to the other girls from Beauxbatons. Fleur and I walk over there and stand. "Today we are going to learn a spell. 'Riddikulus' can you repeat after me." "Riddikulus" the class says. "You're Riddikulus," I say under my breath.

"This class is riddikulus" Draco scoffs from across the room.

"Ron Weasley, come up here. Now, this creature is called a boggart. It transforms into your deepest scariest fear, the way to defeat a boggart is to make fun of it. Point your wand to it and very clearly say 'riddikulus' It's as easy as speaking." Dad walks over to a shaking rattling closet. "Are you ready?" He asks Ron. Ron shakes his head 'yes'.

Dad opens the closet and black mist/smoke or whatever comes up and forms into a huge Blackwidow. Ron cowers but then points his wand out at it. "Riddikulus," Ron says.

The spider then falls because it can't stand up on roller skates. Everyone laughs including Fleur. "Everyone, form a line," Dad shouts laughing. He turns on music. Hermione goes up and it turns into McGonagall giving her a failing grade. "Riddikulus" The grade turns into a good grade. No one really laughed at it.

Fleur goes up. It turns into the Hungarian Horntail. "Riddikulus!" The horntail turns into an ugly fashioned model. Everyone laughs and I sneak a little giggle.

Draco then goes up. The model turns into me. "You'll never love me, you smug ass git!" The boggart I screams. "Riddikulus" Draco yells. I turn into a clown glowing from Glo paste. Everyone laughs. I didn't think his deepest scariest fear would be me.

Harry then goes up. The clown turns into a Dementor. Harry freezes. He stands there as I hovers around Harry.

I walk up to him. "Oh move over!" I push him aside gently. The Dementor changes into a mirror but it shows me in a different outfit. My shirt in the mirror lifts up and my dagger scar lightens up again. "Riddikulus," I say calmly. The mirror turns to a quacking duck. I walk off. "Ok, Class dismissed," Dad says.

I walk out of the classroom. Draco runs in front of me. So I stop walking. "Are you ok?" He asks. "Yeah? Why?" I say calmer. "You just seem...off."

"Trust me, I'm fine." I smile and peck him on the lips. "Hey, Blaise!" I wave down Blaise and he waves back. We then walk to Lunch.