First Day

Cyrus' POV

"Hey Nymph." 

"Cy, are you nervous! Oh my, I have prepared for the day my little girl is nervous." 

"Nymph, I'm not nervous..." 

"Are you sure?" 

"Ok, maybe I'm a tad nervous. Can you blame me? The old headmistress hated me. What if this headmistress hates me also?!"

"Sis...I think you're overreacting." 

"Eddy! why are you eavesdropping?" I giggle with fake anger. 

"Because you eavesdrop on mum and dad." 

I widen my eyes, with a nervous smile. "Wha-n-no, HA, wh-who says me eavesdrop?" 
( I know...Intelligible.. )

"Young miss is this true?" Nymphadora crosses her arms. In a mean mum manner. And just in time, I hear horses outside.

"Oh, you do is hear that?" 
(This girl is so intelligible, I swear -.-)

"You do is? Wh-" Nymphadora tilts her head.

"Gotta go to my new but old Academy! bye!" I shout grabbing my bags and running out of the house. 

I get inside the carriage and I meet a very tall woman with three girls beside her. I widen my eyes at the girls and they smile big and bright. "Candice! Lydia! Kathryn!" I shout in one breath killing my sad lungs.

"Cyrus!" The three of them squeal. 

"I've missed you! How long has it been?" Candice asks.

"Long enough for me to miss you all." 

"Awe, a stone cold killer has a heart!" Lydia giggles. 

"Who said she was a killer?" Kathryn asks.

"Well, everyone at every school thinks shes killed...I-I thought the rumors were true...sorry Cy." Her face turns awkwardly straight.

"It's fine. I've never killed. I do hurt the occasional 1st year but, well, we can all agree that they deserve it." I shrug. 

"Miss Lestrange, you're far different, than other girls and boys, will you be a problem?" 

"Madam Maxime, I have no intention of moving schools again. So I'll try my very hardest not to get into to much trouble." I say in all honesty. 

"Her very hardest isn't that hard." 

I mumble and kick Candice as she laughs. 

We arrive at the school, as my heart beats out of my chest. When the carriage lands my heart falls more than twenty horror films. "wow, this place has... not charged." The disappointment in my voice is mutual with Kathryns face. 

I grab my bags and walk into the school with the four ladies, I part ways with my only friends I have at this school and walk with Madam Maxime to her office. Overwhelmed at the familiar and not-so-familiar faces that look at me. 

I glare my eyes at them all, some of them lightly gasp and scurry away but most of them stand there frightened of the new student that was kicked out of this school for who-and what I am. 

"Madam, we are going to your office. Correct?" 

"No, darling, we are headed to your dormitory." 

"What? S-Shouldn't I go to the girls' dormitory, down the hall behind you and I?"

"No, some girls in that particular part of the school are frightened you'll fill their pillowcases with spider and sneaky little buggers at night." 

"Psh, that was one girl and I only did it for three nights. it's not like I did it for four nights." I mumble as I roll my eyes at the unbelievable girls. "I won't be sharing with boys, now. Will I?" 

"Of course not. That's not proper code. You will be in your own dorm. I'd say that's better than sharing with a bunch of girls. You'll be less distracted so you'll do your studies with full attention. You're not behind, you did overly-well in the classes at Hogwarts. So you'll fit in as you fit in your skirts." 

Squishing my face in disgust I continue following her to my own personal dormitory. I wish I could be with Pansy again, and I'd like to turn the headmistress into a toad, but we can't all get what we want. Now can we? If we do, it'll be aNaRChY.

We walk to a door at the end of a loooong hallway. I'll break my legs if I have to walk this far every day. "This is your door to your dorm. Here's your key, and here's a towel, for your shower room. If you need any help or need of direction, walk down the hall, and to the right, is Felix Adlar, he'll be a personal guide."She smiles and clickity clacks down the loooong hallway. 

Unlocking the door to the dorm, I kick the door wide open to a bleak, shiny, gray room. "I assume I'm in the same house I was when I left? Yes? No? I hate this. But I also hate that I love this."

Slamming the door closed I smash my bag onto the bed. "Whoopie, the bed is bouncy. Imagine what Pansy would say... I'm talking to myself again._."

I'll enjoy myself... Maybe.