Leaving Hogwarts

Cyrus' POV

Once I get to Hogwarts, I see the Great Hall lit up. 

I walk in like I own the place. I hurry down to the dungeons so I can leave in something more comfortable. Walking into the dungeons I hear the lake water splash against the windows. "Holy Cricket, that scared me." I hold my hand over my heart like I had a heart attack.

I walk to my dorm and change. into this; 

It's fashion? Ok

It's fashion? Ok... I swear at Hogwarts they wear thissssssss

 I walk back down to the Great Hall and start breathing heavily. I'm leaving school before it kicks me out. Though, I don't think this school would. 

I open the doors to the Great Hall and everyone stares at me. My shoes echo on the concrete as I walk straight to Dumbledore, holding my leaving letter. I walk up to Dumbledore and hold out my letter. He grabs it and opens it. While he's reading it I wait passionately. 

"Ah, I see. Well, it was more than a pleasure to have you attend my School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." He holds out his hand. I shake his hand. 

"Thank you for including me, I learned much. It was a pleasure." 

"Goodluck." 

"Thank you."

I let go of his hand and turn around, I face everyone and Pansy looks confused, same with the other girls I made friends with. I take a deep breath, then walk off halfway through the Great Hall. I start tearing up. So I walk faster. Once I walk through the Great Hall doors, I get pulled into a hug from Pansy. "I know what that was." She whispers. I shake my head. We hug each other tightly, everyone still watching. 

"I miss you already." Pansy sobs. 

"I miss you too!" She lets go, she holds my hands, waterfalls go down her face and she smiles then goes back to her seat.

I walk away to the Slytherin dungeons. Once I enter the common room I smile through my tears. "Ok." I sigh. I walk to my dorm and with a flick of my wand, my things start packing up.

I begin to write notes to Pansy, Harry, Hermione, Ron, luna, Newt, Cedric, and Draco. I leave Pansy's note on her bed. I walk to Dracos dorm. "Alohomora." The door unlocks and I hide his note somewhere in his room. (He'll probably never find it.) I walk to the Gryffindor common room. I put their notes on their beds and walk out quickly. I walk down to the Hufflepuff dorms and place Newts and Cedrics notes on their beds in the dorm they share. Then I scurry to Luna's dormitory I place her note on her desk. Where I see a drawing of me, her, and Hermione. I smirk and go back to my dorm. 

I grab my trunk, my bag, and Astoria's cage. "Goodbye giant squid I occasionally see."
( If you don't know what I'm talking about. Just contact me I'll tell you )

Walking out of Hogwarts I see Ghost surprised but happy I'm leaving. Or something like that. I walk out of Hogwarts and slowly walk to the Express platform. I walk onto the train and remember the first time I meant Pansy. "Damn." I smirk.