The Yule Ball

The rest of the Christmas break was more than amazing. Dad and mum found out about my other mum and they got along... Almost too well but I didn't look back on it.

Draco and I had our moment too, but we didn't do much of anything except makeout.

My scar isn't gone yet not sure what it's waiting for. But once we came back I went dress shopping with Hermione, Pansy, Fleur, Candice, Lydia, Kathryn, Ginny, and Luna. we all got really cute dresses.

"WAKE UP CYRUS!" Pansy yells while jumping on my bed. "Ugh, why are you still alive." I groan.

"I'm going to take that as a compliment." Pansy chuckles. "Come on women! You slept all day! You're extremely lucky it's Saturday. Anyway, you need to get ready."

"Ok, but seriously get out. Or you will want to pray to Salazar."

"heh...ok" She scurries out of my dorm.

I get up and walk to my closet. I open my closet doors and take out my dress, I switch my bra out for a plain white bra with matching lingerie panties. I then zip up my dress.

It's a layered green dress that shows some of my shins, kind of poofy, the straps slide off my shoulders and rest on my arms. It shows my chest and the lining rest on my breast perfectly. I put on black flats. I brush my hair and curl it. I then put it in some sort of messy bun with hair dangling looking really like a messy kind of perfect.

I put mascara and red lipstick on. I wear a diamond necklace with matching bracelets. I walk out of my dorm and Candice, Cedric, Luna, Neville, Harry, Ron, and Pansy turn around and face me with surprise painted on their faces.

"Do I look bad?"

"You look brilliant." Harry compliments "Draco is a lucky gentleman." Luna says. "You think so?"

"Definitely!" Candice shouts. "Let's go!" Pansy grabs my arms and runs me down the hall. "Walk in at the count of three." Pansy gets behind me. "One." Luna counts. "Two." Pansy counts. "Three." Candice counts. Then they push me out in the open.

My face widens with fear and pure embarrassment. I look in the crowd down at the bottom of the stairs and I see Dracos' face lighten up. I start walking down the stairs, my face slowly turning into a blowing-up firework.

My stomach's tropical storm turned back into the hazardous hurricane. I walk up to him. "You look gorgeously beautiful." He compliments. "Thank you. You look extremely handsome."

"Ok champions, get your dates and come along," Mcgonagall announces. Draco holds out his arm and I attach my arm to his.

We stand in front Of Cedric and Candice and behind Jasper and his date. The Great Hall doors open and everyone claps as we walk into the nicely decorated room. Very white and blue. I stand in front of Draco, his hand on my waist and one in my hand.

The music starts and we begin dancing. Switching hand positions and dancing around in a circle, he then picks me up and twirls me. The music stops and everyone claps. For a moment. I felt like myself and no one was watching. It felt...magical.

Everyone begins to dance with us. The song turns into a catchy upbeat song. Everyone begins jumping around and dancing messily. I dance like no one is watching me. I felt like I was listening and singing to that muggle machine.

I sway my hips back and forth and move my feet as I've never before. I shake my head to the rhythm of the beat and sway my hips to each beat Draco dances behind me feeling my vibe.

The song ends and we stop dancing and I realize everyone is watching us, we are circled by students. Then they clap and whistle. I giggle and Draco picks me up and twirls me again.

The night was perfect...straight out of a dream or a book.

Sorry for a short chapter but I promise the next part is amazing! Love to all <3