Hogwarts Express

Cyrus' POV

Remus puts my trunk up above me, I sit down and watch him walk out the compartment and he closes the door. I take Astoria out of her cage. Astoria is a white ferret with a grey circle on her stomach and a smaller grey circle on her butt. 

"Anything from the trolley dear?" A woman says standing with a trolley full of treats. I scrunch my nose and my eyebrows narrow with my eyes. Her eyes widen and she starts walking away. Then I hear a smug, annoyingly cocky voice yell; 

"Pack of Droobles and a few chocolate wands." the boy from earlier orders. 

"Here you go dear." the lady smiles and walks off. Before he could turn to see me I rush to the sliding door, lock it, and put the curtain down. I turn back around to face Astoria, she was curling up into a ball. I sit down and grab my wand out. 

"Accio cauldron cakes" I whisper. Two cauldron cakes That were in my snack bag showed up in my free hand. I start eating one but then I hear a knock. I put the cakes next to sleeping Astoria.

I open the sliding door and I raise an eyebrow. 

"And you are?" my plain voice sounds harsher than I thought it would be. She didn't answer right away so I crossed my arms. 

"S-Sorry, all the compartments are taken. Can I join you here?" A 5 '2 tall girl with light brown hair and light-colored skin stood and asked me. 

"Fine." I clench my hand behind my back. She sits down across from Astoria and I plop down next to Astoria. The girl sighs loudly. Making me want to puke. I close my eyes and think about the blond boy. (I don't know why but he popped in my head) I opened my eyes and gagged, the girl's eyes widened, I glared at her and she looked back out the window. 

"What's your name? I'm Pansy Parkinson. Pure-blood, Slytherin." She finally spoke clearing the peaceful but strange silence. I breathed in, not wanting to start a small conversation with this strange girl. I crossed my arms again and breathed out; 

"I'm Nunya." 

"Nunya?" Parkinson recalled. 

"Nunya business." I closed my eyes again before I could see her reaction.

~ Flash Back Before Pansy Came to Cyrus ~

Pansys' POV

I sit next to Blaise, his cologne killing my sense of smell. Draco comes back from the trolley finally. He sits down in front of Blaise giving me my chocolate wand and Blaise his Droobles. 

"You guys owe me." Draco said strictly. 

"What's up with you now?" Blaise asked. 

"That girl, I swear she acts differently than other girls. More different than that mud-blood Granger." Draco goes on. 

"Draco you're not seriously going on about that girl again are you?" I sigh. 

"Just because she threatened you Malfoy doesn't mean she's totally different." 

"No, I want to know her name and know things about her." Draco rambled. 

"And how are you going to do that Draco?" I scoffed. 

"I won't, you will Parkinson." Draco raised his eyebrows and scrunched his top lip, classic Draco. 

"Fine." I agreed. 

"Act a tad nicer, she may be nicer to you then. If not, don't blow your cover." Draco planned. 

"I don't even know where she sits," I said shrugging. 

"The only compartment that has the window covered."

I take a deep breath, finish my chocolate wand, and thankfully got away from Blaises' cologne. 

I walked up to a compartment with the window covered. I took a deep breath and knocked. Waiting, I turn my head, Draco and Blaise are watching. I hear the door unlock and I look at the door opening. 

"And you are?" A Girl with longish hair that's hazelnut at the top perfectly faded to black. Her voice was cold and harsh, She has plain Gray eyes with a hint of blue. She has silky creamed white skin, but she's not pale. She's thin like she doesn't eat. I admire her in awe, She's like a model for witches. She crossed her arms so I immediately remembered what I was doing here. 

"S-Sorry, all the compartments are taken. Can I join you here?" She contemplated my question. I realized that I wasn't here for just Draco now, I now want to get to know her. 

"Fine." She uncrosses her arms and reaches her hand behind her back.

I sit down across from her cute ferret. She sits down next to her ferret. And I let out a loud sigh, Dear Salazar, my sigh sounded completely stupid. She closed her eyes so I look out the window, then she gagged and I look at her with surprise. She glared at me so I look back out the window, she is different. Her presence feels strange. I decided to clear the silence. 

"What's your name? I'm Pansy Parkinson. Pure-blood, Slytherin." She took a deep breath. Making me feel a bit uneasy, she crossed her arms again and it made me wonder what she was thinking. She finally breathed back out, and said; 

"I'm Nunya." I thought about how peculiar that name was. 

"Nunya?" I asked. Kind of hoping she was joking. 

"Nunya business." She closed her eyes again.

~ Flash Back Over ~

I was kind of happy that her name wasn't 'Nunya' but her response was so mean. I didn't know what to say after that. I looked out the window and it started getting dark outside. 

"I have to use the toilet. Be right back." I stood up and she began to grab something. Cauldron Cakes. So she does eat. That's good. I walk out of the compartment and close the door. I hurry back to Draco and Blaise. Draco raised an eyebrow mentally asking; 'So what was she like?' I sighed;

"She let me talk to her, but she didn't talk. She literally has no emotion, and she is super cold. But she's bloody pretty! Like a model witch. Even when she gagged her voice was pretty." I explained. 

"Seriously? Are you both admiring her now?" Blaise asked. 

"I never thought I'd say this but, I kind of hope she's a Slytherin. No, I really hope she is, I want to become best friends with her, I'd share my dorm with her and we'll stay up talking." I dream.

"Wow." Draco finally said. 

"I have to go, she thinks I'm using the toilet. Bye."

I open the sliding door and I see her eating another Cauldron Cake. Before I step in Granger, Weasley, and Potter push me out of the way, they all walk in and sit down in front of her. There was enough room for me to sit next to Her, so I did.

"Hey, we came to see how your first train ride is going." Potter said, sounding like he came here for more than that reason. 

"What house do you think you're getting in?" Weasley asks. I look at her and she takes a deep breath. She stands up. 

"Look, I am not your friend. I just said that to get away from you guys at Diagon Alley. I will never be friends with a mudblood, a Weasley, and definitely not a Potter! Get out! Leave Pansy and me alone." She freaks out. I can't help but smirk. The three of them leave, but Granger stays in front of the door, She walks up to Granger. I take a peek out and Blaise and Draco are watching. 

"For the record, Harry, Ron, and I were just trying to be nice. You really don't know how dangerous Pansy is, she is a Slytherin." Granger says. I stand up but then the girl looks at me and I sit back down. She smiles creepily 

"I think it's absolutely cute that you think I won't be a Slytherin, everyone in my fathers family was a Slytherin except my father of course and my mom was one of the best Slytherins. Plus I guarantee that I am far more dangerous than Pansy." She scares Granger, so the frightened mudblood walks away. She walks back and plops down next to me and her ferret. I feel really bad for just thinking of her as only a 'her or she' so I gulp and say; "Uh, what is your name exactly?" she strikes a glare at me and opens her mouth; 

"Just wait."