Gone

Dracos' POV

I see Cedric holding her close to his body, she's not moving. I'm not even sure I see her breathing. Dumbledore walks up to him, Cedric says something and Dumbledore tells the orchestra to stop playing.

Cedric continues to cry. I run over to him and she's pale white. "What did you do! That's Cyrus! What happened to Cyrus!" I yell at Cedric burning tears falling down from my eyes. "My love! My darling, wake up! Wake up!" I continue to yell.

Eventually, everyone is standing around Cedric, Cyrus, and I. I fall to my knees and grab Cyrus gently, I hold her tightly to my chest.

She's not breathing. "My Baby!" Nymph yells. Remus hugs Edward close so Edward doesn't see Cyrus like this. Bellatrix comes up screaming. "Cyrus! I love you! Come...back darling." I yell through tears and a shaky voice.

"Draco...her last words were...'I love him' I assume you're 'him' right?"

"No, not her last words. NO!" I hug her close to me and cry.

After about a half-hour Dumbledore was able to get everyone to their dorms at the school. Hermione, Harry, Ron, Pansy, Tracey, Cedric, Fleur, Kathryn, Lydia, Candice, Marcus, Blaise, Remus, Bellatrix, Nymph, and My parents stay behind with me and Cyrus. Edward went with McGonagall to the school.

Dumbledore runs back to us. I'm still holding Cyrus sobbing, Dumbledore bends down and feels her head where she continues to bleed but not as much. "There might be a chance, the rock she hit was enchanted. It wasn't when you three went into the maze but it ended up being enchanted. Someone was supposed to die tonight. Madame Pomfrey and I will do as much as we can until it is time to accept she has passed."

He picks up Cyrus' body like she is dead. He teleports probably to the castle.

"She..." Anger filled my veins and I turn to Cedric. "YOU! You did this to her! She wouldn't be like this if it weren't for you!" I yell at him.

I point my wand at him but Mum takes the wand from me. She hugs me and I hug her back. "She fell and hit her head because we were racing to the cup. I-It is my fault and I'll never forgive myself." Cedric whispers.

I start sobbing in my mum's arms. "S-She said she loved me. For her last words!" I mumble in my mum's chest. "I have faith she'll make it! I don't want to believe she'll die!" Hermione says. I let go of my mom and face Hermione.

"Nobody asked you, you filthy little mud-blood."

"Yeah, I might be a mud-blood. But I was her friend and I still am Damn it! So shut your petty mouth, you awful pure-blood git!" She screams at me.

"You may have shown her love, but we showed her happiness before she even dated you. She wrote us a letter when you didn't get one!" Pansy yells at me.

"She wrote me a goddamn letter! I carry it around all the time!" I take the letter out of my pocket.

"Guys-"

"Wow, she must have felt pity for you," Tracey says.

"Ok everyone shut it! Is this what Cyrus would want us to be doing right now?" Candice yells.

"Yeah, if the rock weren't enchanted we'd be celebrating her eternal glory right now," Lydia says.

"Cyrus may have been cold-hearted but she was our friend, our love, our happiness, our silly git. She wouldn't want us to be tearing each other's heads off!" Fleur says.

"Whatever," I spit on the ground and walk away.

We walk to the castle into the hospital wing. Dumbledore, madame Pomfrey. Ms Sprout, and other aids are helping Cyrus. It's chaos.