Diagon Alley

Cyrus' POV

I wake up in my room, my real room. The room I was raised in. The room where I didn't cry myself to sleep, and I smile. My smile felt good, it didn't feel like I was forced. I willingly chose to smile, with my white teeth showing barley, but still smiling. I look at my white ceiling and my smile fades into a devilish smirk. 

I sit up and walk to my closet, I change into a plain grey crewneck sweatshirt, I slip on a black skirt and black tube socks, then I tie my white converse. Walking over to my vanity I brush my mid-back length hair, I leave my straight hair down and I run downstairs.

"Morning Cyrus, do you want-" Nymph holds out a pan of eggs.

"Eggs? Come on Nymph. You should know that answer." I sit down at the circled table in my usual seat. Remus on my right, across from me is Edward and Nymph will sit next to me on the left. 

"Pancakes made with extra sugar with eggs and buttered toast," Nymph says my breakfast and puts the plate down in front of me with a side of orange juice. I start eating. 

"Thanks, Nymphy," I say my mouth full of eggs. 

"Cy." Remus reminds me, I swallow the food. 

"Sorry, but you eat with your mouth open, chomping like some dinosaur, so we should be complaining about you." I laugh. Eventually, they all join to laugh with me. I finish eating and we all get ready to go to Diagon Alley. 

"Floo powder, where's the-the floo power, Remus?" Nymph looks around. 

"That shelf!" Eddy points out. 

"Ahh, there it is, thank you, Edward." She pours some in my hand, I stand in the fireplace 

"Diagon Alley," I yell. Throwing the powder down, a flash of neon green fire swirls around me, I end up in a fireplace in a shop in Diagon Alley, I walk out and Remus and Edward show up together behind me. I turn around. "Eddy let's go to the shop that will hold my robes." I hold out my hand and Eddy runs to me and holds it tight. 

"We'll get the rest of your things, meet us here after you both are done." Remus instructs. 

"Ok." I smile and walk away, out of the little shop. "Where should we go first? Can you see any shop names?" 

"Yes, what about that one!" Eddy points at a shop. 

"Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions?"

"Yeah." He runs to the shop. I follow behind him. 

Harrys' POV

I came with Ron and his family to Diagon Alley, just to get our new books. Another year of torment from Draco, but another year escaping from the Dursleys, so I would say getting tormented by Draco is better than living with the Dursleys. 

"Harry! I haven't seen you since Sirius's house!" Hermione runs up to me. 

"Yeah, bit hectic wasn't it?" I sigh. 

"Honestly, I support her decision on going back to Remus's." Hermione shrugs. 

Hermione and I walk down the alley. Leaving Ron behind. "What?" I said. 

"She wasn't happy at Sirius', you should know what it's like more than anybody." 

"No, not that, look."

I point to a familiar skinny, young, creamed skin girl, and I feel the same burning blush again coming up from my neck. 

"She's smiling, and she's with someone." I admire. 

Hermione turns to me and gasps. "You're blushing!" 

"What? No, I'm not. Come on let's say 'hi' to Cyrus." I walk towards Cyrus.

"Let's wait until she's done shopping for her robes. Come on, we don't want Ronald thinking we left him lonesome." Hermione drags me back away from Cyrus's direction. 

"Ronald! Come here." Hermione snaps at Ron. Ron walks towards us, with his books and a-a snack? in his hand. 

"What are you eating?" I ask pointing at his snack. 

"Oh, mum packed it for me, Fred and George got the good stuff. Is that Cyrus?" 

I turn back around. "Yeah, now let's all go say 'hi' to her." 

Cyrus' POV

I walk out in an outfit (Robes) for School. "Oooh, will I go to this school?" Eddy asks. I look in the mirror. 

"Most likely, Lil' bud." I walk back into the dressing room and change into the clothes I came in. I come out and walk to the lady at the desk, I buy the outfit. As I look back at Edward he's gone. "Oh my god!" I run out of the shop and I see his bright orange tee. I run to him and bend down to Eddy. "Edward, what happened." Eddy turns to me with tears filling his eyes. 

"I walked into him on accident..." I stand up and tap the shoulder of a boy with bleach-blond platinum hair, he turns around and looks surprised. "If you ever laid a hand or yelled at him, you'll regret even living." My eyes turn deep red, I can feel it. 

"Is that a threat?" His cocky voice kills me. 

"It might be." I grab Eddy's hand and walk away.

We walk through a crowd and run into three awfully familiar faces, my face turns plain. "Cyrus, hey. I haven't seen you since, well, you know." Harry Potter tried making friendly conversation. 

"Cy, who's he?" Eddy pulls on my shirt and I look down at him; 

"A..." What I'm about to say almost kills me inside, but so that I can get the heck away from them I really have no choice. "A friend, he's an a-a friend." I stutter. I walk away pulling Eddy along, going back to the shop we had to meet Remus and Nymph, we walk into the shop and I see Nymph holding brown boxes, books, and bags. 

"Let's get to the station, we can't miss our train." Remus says.

"Ok, I got these for myself by the way. I ran into The three goldens from Sirius' house. I died inside just seeing them and what I said to them made me want to throw up." I roll my eyes and gag a little. 

"You're being dramatic Cyrus, and he's your dad, call him dad not by his first name." Nymphadora says. 

"No way! Remus...is my dad. Or he's more of a dad than Sirius...can we just go?" I walk to the fireplace. 

"Of course." Remus says proudly. 

~ We get to Kings Cross Station ~ 

I roll my trolley into the wall Remus beside me, Nymph, and Edward behind us. I look at the train I turn around and bend down to Edward. "I'll see you Christmas break bud." 

"Do you have to go? The house will be boring without you." 

"I want to go, to be better at magic." 

"You're already good enough." He whines. I sigh and let out a little chuckle.

"Come here." I hold out my arms and he hugs me tight. "I'll miss you, Eddy." I whisper. 

"I'll miss you too Sissy." He whispers back. I let go and face Nymph. 

"This school shall be permanent." She smiles, then hugs me. "Bye Cy. Write to me." I let go of the hug and turn back to my trolley 

"You'll get tired of how much I'll write to you." I laugh. 

"We'll see about that. Love you." Nymphadora says waving. 

"I-I...bye!" I smile and walk onto the express. 

This school will be good for me. It has to be.