The Funeral

Cyrus' POV

It's the middle of class when I drift off to sleep. "Cyrus Lestrange." Professor Snape calls.

I focus again, and everyone looks at me. Including Draco. "Professor sir, I can't help that I'm sleepy ok. Your voice is so draggy it makes me sleep so I'm sor-"

"Miss Lestrange, you have to leave."

"Snape, just because I offended you doesn't mean you need to kick me out"

"Cy." Remus calls behind me, I turn my head, he's dressed in a black suit, and my eyes widen. I turn my head to Snape.

"I don't take back anything I said." I snarl and pack my things up. (Everyone still stares) I walk to Remus.

"Are you ready Cy?" Remus assures. I stop in front of him and shake my head unbelievably.

"Oh yeah terribly ready, I'm totally ready to bury my dead mother who I never met, yet it's my fault that she's dead, but get this... it's also Narcissa Malfoy's fault and if she's at this Funeral... Shits going down." I shout.

"Cyrus Trixy, Watch your mouth, apologize to Draco for calling his mother out." Remus folds his arms. I lick my lips and nod, barely. I turn around facing Draco.

"Draco Malfoy, I'm completely and sincerely sorry...that your mom is a lying snitch." I lift my top lip and scrunch my nose, I turn around then walk past Remus.

I walk to the Slytherin dungeons. Stopping at the painting I immediately say; "Pure-blood." It opens so I walk through into the common room.

I get into my dorm and change into a black tight dress, it's laced above my breast showing my skin and it's also laced around my stomach, also showing my skin. I put on chalky black heels and brush my hair, then I curl my hair. I put on red lipstick. Finally, I walk out into the hall outside of the Slytherin dungeon.

"You look, beautiful hun." Remus says calmly.

"Thanks." I murmur.

"Why do you have your wand?" Remus points at my wand in my hand.

"Because I don't leave without it." I say.

"Well, we are only going to a funeral." Remus tilts his head.

"Right!" I point my wand to my calf. "Accio wand holster." My wand holster that was once in my dresser appears on my calf. I slip my wand into the holster. "Ready."

Remus laughs. We walk through the halls, everyone stares at me and I curl my lip and narrow my eyebrows and eyes.

We walk past Harry and his friends. They look especially worried. Then we go to the courtyard and I walk past Draco, he turns red and looks me up and down. Of course, I don't know how to control myself nor my mouth. So I stop and walk up to Draco.

"Don't look at me like that!" I yell and start walking away but then I turn around and slap him across the face. He holds his face and looks at me like I'm crazy. (I don't blame him.) I start walking away.

"So first you kiss me, talk crap about my mom, yell at me, and slap me? No wonder why no one will love you." Draco's voice turns to that ugly horridly smug voice. That just kills me in my stomach. I turn around and hold tears back.

"IT WAS A WASTE OF MY FIRST KISS! AND I KNOW NO ONE WILL LOVE ME!" I yell.

His face then turns to utter sadness. I grab my wand out of the holster "Cyru-" Draco tries saying.

"ACCIO FIREBOLT" I point to the sky. "I'll see you at the funeral dad." I put my wand back in the holster and jump into the air. Hopping onto my firebolt broomstick. As I fly away, I realize this is all my fault. I kiss the same person I made enemies with on the same day. This is the first time I actually want to leave a school on purpose.