The Aftermath

Flashback

Cyrus' POV

I wake up in my room at my house. "Oh, hun you're awake!" Mum (Bellatrix) runs into my room and hugs me. "How-How am I here?" I say sitting up holding my head. "Dumbledore said he figured out how to reverse the enchantment. But he told everyone you're dead. Remus, Nymphadora Edward, and I only know." She explains

"Dray? H-He thinks I'm dead?" I feel tears roll down my face. "It's for your safety to whoever enchanted the rock."

"Fine"

Flashback over

The whole summer I didn't feel ok about not getting to write Draco or see him. My scar was appearing again. Edward turned nine and I turned seventeen. I dyed my hair black and permed my hair. I now look almost identical to my biological mum. Throughout the summer I stopped crying for the people I left behind, except Draco of course. But I was never going to see him again. Edward and I hung out the whole summer he made me forget about everyone. And lucky me; I was home-schooled for magic at the beginning of my seventh year

"Get dressed! We're going to the shops! Just you and I!" Edward runs into me brushing my hair.

"And why do you think I'm going to the shops with you today? I'm hiding, remember?" I throw a paper ball at him.

"No! They found who did it! And Bella (Bellatrix) said you'd take me!" He runs to me. "You're lucky it's because I don't feel like getting yelled at. Okay let's go I'm already ready."

"Cy, you're wearing that?"

"Wha-Nothings wrong with this!"

"please change. Meet you downstairs!" He runs out of my room closing the door. "Ugh..brat" I mumble.

I wear a black collared shirt with a bright green skirt. I put on black tube socks and black shoes. I put my hair in a high ponytail. I put on mascara and lipgloss. I grab my wand and hide it in my skirt pocket. I run downstairs and I jump in front of Edward.

"I look beautiful" I grin awkwardly. "Wow, fashion icon." Edward sarcastically claps. "I'm not afraid to expelliarmus your ass." He widens his eyes. "Well, I'll be in your car." He runs out the door.

"Bye mum, love you. Bye other mum. Bye, dad. Love you all." I run out the door.

I hop in the driver's seat and turn the ignition. "We're going to the gas station."

"Ok" I drive to the gas station, next to this red shiny car. "Taking four bucks!" Edward takes money from my purse and runs out of the car. I get out of the car. "You brat! You smug-looking git!" I yell as I watch him run into the gas station.

"UGH!"
"Oh my gosh! Ginny you're going to blow the tank!"
"I don't know how to do gas!" I listen to the people surrounding the red car as I'm putting gas into the tank. I walk over.

"I can help. After all muggle machi- I mean cars are strange." I stopped myself from sounding like a witch. "Did you almost say 'muggle machines'?" A familiar brown-haired girl asked,

"Of course not." I put the gas hose in the tank to fill the car up.

"Cyrus Lestrange! There's a new film coming out! Can we see it!" Edward runs up to me. "Wh-what...Dear Salazar what the hell is your problem, you! I'm not supposed to be out you stupid nine-year-old!" I yell. "Uh," A white-haired boy says.

I face him and close my eyes tightly so I don't get embarrassed. "Sorry, Have fun with your muggle food everyone. Bye,"

I run into the car, Edward 'flies' into the car and sits next to me. "Wow, they looked extremely familiar," Edward says with a slight smirk.