The Dagger Scar

Cyrus' POV

I continue flipping through pages until I see a dagger-shaped scar. 

"What? That's a scar, mines a birthmark." I hold that page but I continue flipping through pages, as I reach the end of the book my eyes widen. I flip back to the page of the scar

"The dagger-shaped scar is a cursed scar, this scar isn't given, the person is birthed into it. The dagger is the dagger of torn love. You'll always feel you're not loved until someone replaces the scar, meaning once you've truly found love the scar will disappear."

"I can't love? Or I can't feel love? How is that possible? Is that why my father gave me up? Not just because I wasn't Harry but because I wouldn't feel his so-called 'love'?" My voice breaking and a single tear falls from my eye. I sit there for a little contemplating what I just found out.

I stand up and run to my dorm. I hide the book under my bed and change into black soft pajama shorts, I take off my bumblebee bra. 

(The one sadly Draco saw and just stared at it. How embarrassing.) 

I slip on a white tank top. I look in the mirror to brush my hair. 

"You've got to be kidding me." 

I look down at my tank top and it's true. My eyes weren't lying to me. My tank top is too small for me. It shows my belly button and scar. 

"I don't have any other tank top!" 

(that's a lie I have tons but I LOVE this white one because it's also soft.)

I continue to brush my straight hair, I pick up the letters from inside my bag and walk into the common room. I sit down on a leather couch and open another letter from Nymph. It reads;

"Dear Cyrus, something happened and I feel that you should know it's not your fault she did this, ok. Bellatrix, your mother, escaped Azkaban, she wanted to see you because Sirius mailed her a letter saying you're going to Hogwarts and she wanted to see you before you go. She went to an old friend of hers, Narcissa Malfoy, and asked if she could borrow a few clean clothes, but Narcissa had other plans, she told Dementors that Bellatrix is in her house. They came and locked her away then they sucked out her soul. Cy, it is not your fault this happened ok? She wouldn't have done this unless she kept you when you were a babe but Sirius didn't want to keep you. Her funeral is in a couple of months (Because we can't afford it right now, but we soon will.) Remus will stop by your dormitory and pick you up, you guys will meet with Edward and me at the funeral. I love you, take care."

I get so mad, that my eyes turn blood red. I crumble the letter and throw it in the fire. 

"UGH! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU BLOODY DISGRACE!" 

I sit on the floor, my knees up to my chest, then I decide to open more letters.

Dracos' POV

I sit down at the Slytherin table and I wait, Dumbledore announces that we can eat and all the food appears on platters, plates, bowls, etc. I wait to eat for Cyrus. After a couple of minutes of waiting, I began to wonder. 

"Pansy, is Cyrus still sleeping?" I ask. 

"No, she went to the library, uhm a while ago. I look around and in the corner of my eye, I see a Hufflepuff staring at me. I stand up and walk to the Hufflepuff staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I shout quietly. 

"I-Im not staring at you. I'm looking if Cyrus truly came, I mean she said she wouldn't, but I just thought she may have changed her mind."