Hogsmeade

Cyrus' POV

"Butterbeer!" I run to The Three Broomsticks. 

"Woah." Ron chuckles. 

"She's a mystery." Harry laughs. 

We walk into The Three Broomsticks and sit at a booth. "So, what you said about your mum in the common room...was it true?" Hermione says. 

"Yeah...Remy told me when I was 12. I didn't care for it to be honest. Today I feel sentimental, I guess." 

"Here you go, ladies." A woman hands us each three Butterbeers. 

"Thank you." Ginny smiles. 

"What do you mean by no one could ever love you?" Luna asks casually. 

"Nothing. Just got real mad." 

"Clearly, your eyes turned blood red. I've only seen you do that once or twice." Ron says sitting by Hermione. "You have something on your top lip." Ron wipes Hermione's top lip with a cloth. 

"It's a gift? Isn't it." Harry comes and sits by me. 

"Yes, I got it from both my parents. It will become very handy once I learn to control it." 

"You can't control your eye color?" Ron says. 

"It's harder than it sounds Ronald!" Hermione says defending me almost. 

"I can purposely turn my eyes red, but It will have to naturally go back to my plain ass eyes." 

"Can we see?" Luna asks. 

I shrug. I narrow my eyes and forcefully change my eye color. I feel my eyes get hot and heavy. Seconds later I see red everywhere. "I only do this when I'm mad so right now I feel different." I say plainly. 

"Wow, that's wicked." Ron smirks. 

"Thanks?" I tilt my head. 

"Us girls should go walk around. It'll be getting chilly out soon so better do it now. Come on." Hermione says getting out of the booth. 

"Ok." Luna hops out of the booth behind Hermione. 

"Harry, could you move? I need to get through." 

"S-Sorry." Harry gets up and lets me scoot of of the booth. 

Us girls walk out of The Three Broomsticks. Luna smiles at me. I walk in the middle of Luna and Ginny. I sense Ginny has either anger or sad. So I naturally push her against the wall making everyone shudder. "Are you ok?" I ask calmly. 

"Wh-What are you doing?" Ginny freezes. Luna and Hermione grab their wands, but they don't point them at me yet. 

"I'm not going to harm you. I sense your angery or sad. Do you not push people against the wall to get their attention?" I smirk devilishly. 

"No!" Ginny stops shuddering, and almost laughs. 

I let her have some space but her back is still against the wall. "I wish Harry looked at me the way he looks at you..." Ginny confesus, sadly. I tilt my head with no emotion filling my blood. 

"You fancy him don't you?" Hermione asks. 

"Yes..." 

"I have no feelings towards him. I flushed, yes, but I have no intention of moving our, whatever it is we have, any further. I'll talk to him later." I cross my arms and shrug. 

"You'd do that?" Ginny smiles. 

"Yes? I guess I should start showing I'm a human, and not some emotionless statue." 

"Ok, we'll tell you if you're being the 'Emotionless Statue' anytime." Luna smiles. 

"Ok." I stare at her. 

"How about you just do that smirk thing you Slytherins are oh so good at doing." Ginny laughs. 

"Ok. Lets start walking now." I uncross my arms and walk away from them. They put their wands away and walk up to me. 

"So I guess the sentimental left?" Hermione says. 

"Looks like it. I guess I don't really care." 

"Your eyes are back to that beautiful grey with a hint of blue color." Luna admires. 

"So, why'd you want us to g for a walk?" I ask Hermione. 

"So long as we're spilling our crushes. I had to get away from Ron. Or i'd turn into a tomato. Ever sense I told him he had dirt on his nose the first time we met. He always tells me if I have something n my face. When he wiped the cream of my top lip he smiles and it made me freeze." Hermione turns red and smiles. 

"It's romantic that he does that." Ginny smiles. 

I cross my arms and feel a sting in my stomach. A tear randomly falls from my cheek. I wipe it away fastly so they don't see. I shiver, not at the cold but at the odd feeling of me walking further away from the school. Another tear falls and I start getting angry. We continue to walk and they start conversating but I don't listen. Something now starts tugging on my stomach the farther away we walk from the school. I stop and hold my stomach. 

I feel my heart beat faster and faster. I look at the girls, they are way up ahead of me. I crouch down and look at my scar. It's reddening, and it's whiter than ever. I get up and run towards the castle. Not caring if anyone sees a student out of castle walls. "Ugh." I grunt. Running into the Gret Hall everyone stares at me. I run to Remus. 

"I-I need. I need help." I studder holding my stomach. 

"Dear lord." Remus gets up out of his chair from eating and runs over to me. "She's ok everyone, please continue eating." Remus instructs. We walk to his office and he sits me down in a chair. 

"Why is my scar doing this?" I ask eagerly.

"You found your love, but apparently you cut ties with your love and the scar is punishing you." 

"What the hell! Who would ever love me! No one will ever love me! I'm just a girl with mommy and daddy issues!" I yell with random tears falling from my eyes. 

"That's not true, Nymphadora, Edward, and I love you. With all of our hearts." 

"Yeah, whatever. When is the 'punishing' over?" 

"A couple days. You'll stay in your dorm with Parkinson for a couple days. She'll report to me what is happening with your scar. Try and get rest and study on charms and antidotes. No going to class though. I will bring you food. You need to stay away from students for a little. That'll be easy for you wouldn't it?" 

"Obviously." 

"Ok, go. Love you." 

"Ok, bye." 

As I'm walking to my dorm I wonder who the hell is my 'love' I cut ties with everyone I don't even notice. 

No one could love me.