The Maze...

The day started off like every task day started off as. People cheering me in the halls, congratulating me hooraying me.

Cedric and I both knew what the task was. We spent the whole day figuring out what it might do to us. I didn't see Draco at all, not since breakfast.

Cedric and I spent all day in the library, laughing, brainstorming, like old usual times, I almost started to think Draco was jealous.

The day went on, I had to get ready for the last and final task; The Maze.

"sounds terrifying" Cedric chuckles slyly "It does, doesn't it. Makes your blood boil, right?" he nods, "well, see you there." winking at him, he returns it I walk out of the library to go get changed and ready to compete.

Win or lose. Win or lose. I contemplate over and over again.

I watch as I hear everyone cheer different names but I hear my name mostly.

I'm wearing the exact same outfit I wore when I defeated my dragon. I listen to Dumbledore say we can enter the maze and I hear the voices and cheering grow far away.

I run down the maze looking for the Triwizard cup.

hearing yelling and It's Jasper. Someone shot him with a curable spell but dangerous. I point my wand in the air and a purple mist flies into the air creating an explosion. Then the maze starts to get windy and weird so I naturally run....like....shit.

Then I trip on something or rather someone. "Ced-"

Cedric pushes me off but when he does I see the glowing blue light of the cup, we fight over to get to it but he pushes me so hard my head hits the rock that the cup was on. I fall, feeling extremely weak.

"Cyrus? No! Cyrus. Oh my gosh, you're bleeding... a lot! I swear I didn't mean to say it was the maze. Even Dumbledore said you change in here. Please Cyrus say something. Open your eyes let me see your silver eyes."

Cedric goes on; he picks my head up off the ground. I chuckle "I love him...Can you believe that?" then I see nothing...Permanently.

Cedrics' POV

She closes her eyes and she doesn't open them; she's not breathing either. "What is this rock made of!" I yell. I grab the cup and we transport it to the beginning of the maze.

She lies in my arms and the orchestra begins to play and I start crying. Dumbledore runs over to me. "Dear lord, what happened?"

"She hit her head on the rock th-the cup was resting on she lost huge amounts of blood immediately! She's not breathing!"

Dumbledore stands up and quiets the orchestra. Everyone begins to chatter and wonder what's going on. Then Draco runs up to me. "What did you do! That's Cyrus! What happened to Cyrus!"

He yells tears falling down his face. "My love! My darling, wake up! Wake up!" He yells.

His yells make everyone walk up to us. Draco grabs Cyrus and holds her to his chest. "My Baby!" Nymphadora yells.

Remus holds back his son so he doesn't see Cyrus' dead body. Or possibly a dead body. Then another woman comes up and screams out.

"Cyrus! I love you! Come...back darling." Draco yells. "Draco...her last words were...'I love him' I assume you're 'him' right?"

"No, not her last words. NO!" Draco hugs her to his chest and cries.

I love him...He healed me from my past...but I injured him in the future. - Cyrus Trixy Cia Lestrange