The Incident

I wake up to someone shaking me. "Hey, we have an hour until breakfast starts. Get ready." Pansy warns me. 

"mhm." I said in a tired voice. I stand up, noticing I'm still in day clothes. 

"If you're wondering what happened last night. Draco said you fell asleep on the couch, he carried you up to bed and laid you down fully clothed in your bed. I took off your shoes after he left." She says in a smirky voice, I tilt my head. I walk out barefoot outside of our dorm, I walk to the showers. I take off all my clothes and take a hot steamy shower. 

I get out of the shower and wrap myself in a white towel, I bend over and flip my hair and wrap another towel around my hair. I walk into the common room and I get some dirty looks. I glare at them with my red eyes and they go on with their days. I yawn and bump into someone but before I could drop on my bum, I was caught by the person who I bumped into. 

"Be careful." A nice still smug voice says. He stands me up straight and stares at me with shock in his eyes. I look down and my towel is almost showing my breast. I gasp 

"STARE AT MY BOOBS WHY DON'T YA!" I scoff and walk past him. 

"Usually most girls change in the showers." Draco chuckles. I turn my head, locking eyes with him. 

"I'm not most girls." I walk back to my dorm.

"No, you are not." I hear Draco whisper under his breath. 

Pansy's eyes widen. "Usually you change in the showers" She repeats. 

I sigh "It's my first day, cut me some slack why don't you." I say. 

"I'll let you change, Draco is taking you to potions so he'll probably be up here soon." Pansy says then she walks out of the dorm. I change into school attire.

I brush my hair, and grab my wand, and put it in my skirt pocket. (CaUsE thAtS a thInG). I run downstairs into the common room and I meet Draco's eyes again. His eyes give me a feeling of safety, and it forms another tropical storm in my stomach, not even sure what that means. 

"Pansy said you'd show me to potions class." I tighten my hands. 

"Yeah, but we have breakfast first." His voice, smooth. He stands up from one of the couches and walks over to me. He's about 5 '6-5 '7. I look up at him and he smiles his cocky smile. I scoff and walk past him.

We enter the Great Hall. Finally found out what it was called. I sit down next to Pansy. 

"I forgot to introduce them to you, these are Marcus flint and Blaise Zabini." Pansy points to two other boys. 

"Speaking of, Marcus find another partner for potions. I'm joining partners with Cyrus here." Draco winks at me. 

"Don't ever wink at me." I warn with a deep mean voice. 

"That's cool, I can join Zabini." Marcus points to Blaise. 

"Ok." Draco says. 

I put food on my plate, some eggs bacon, and waffles with cherries and orange juice. 

"Can you pass me a green apple, Malfoy?" I point to the green apples. 

"Just reach over and grab it." He snaps at me. Honestly, I thought he'd know by now not to snap or yell at me, cause' that's a fight you'll never want to start. 

He already had a green apple too so I just thought he'd be 'kind' enough to get me an apple. I look at him, glaring my eyes. Before he could take a bite of his apple I snatch it out of his grasp.