Returning

Cyrus' POV

I run down the stairs into the kitchen. "DAD, MUM HAVE YOU SEEN MY BLUE HAT?" I yell "Try looking in the kitchen closet with the winter stuff!" Dad Yells. 

I look in the closet and I find it. I walk into the living room where Dad and Mum are. "How do I look?" I pose in front of them. "Let me fix your hat, you're in such a hurry you can't even put your hat on properly. You've been back at this school since-"

Mum says while fixing my hat and bun. "I'm only in my sixth year, I'll get it in my 7th." I smile. "You said that at the end of your 4th year and the beginning of your 5th," Dad says

"Oh, whatever." I shake my head. Mum sighs. "You're so tall and old." She teases. "I'm 16, and 5'5, as tall as you, and I'm not as old as you." I joke. "Are you ready?" Dad asks "What if I do get picked in the Triwizard tournament." I say while biting my lip. 

"You've been using magic since you were 9, you'll rule this, plus, Madame Maxime said you can transform if you need." Mum smiles.

"Ok, I guess that's true." I turn around "Eddy, I'm leaving!" I yell. I hear repeated footsteps on the stairs. "Bye! Win this tournament, so I could possibly win when I'm older. You know goodluck runs in generations" Eddy says 

"You sound...dumb, but I love you. Don't turn 9 when I'm gone." He hugs me and I hug back. "Bye Family!" I walk out the door to the carriage with pegasuses.

I put my bags in the carriage and hug Lydia, Candice, Kathryn, and Fleur. I sit down next to Fleur. "So, Madame Maxime is saying the Triwizard tournament is at another school, you're the one who's been picked right?" Fleur says as the carriage lifts up into the sky. 

"Yes, Madame says if I win I may graduate earlier too." I sequel. "No way she said that!" Candice laughs "It's true I heard her say it!" Lydia says.

"Summer went by so fast, I could hardly get a restful night's sleep" Kat groans "I had a long summer, Edward and I were at each other's throats all summer, it wasn't until the end when we put aside our arguments."

"I can think of a few reasons why you two bickered" Candice smirks, we all laugh and I continue, "I think it was because I'm headed into a fatal tournament. One where many of wizards have died in"

"Makes sense, he doesn't want his sister dying" Lydia understands and we talk about how everyone else's summer went.

~ Arrived at the Academy ~

We walk into the school, Madame Maxime smiles at me and puts her hands on my shoulders. "You girls ready to go?" She asks "Yes Madame." We said smiling. 

We and other girls pile in the carriage with bags and Madame has the pegasuses fly into the sky again. At first, it was sickening and breathtaking but now I'm used to it, and it's an amazing view. The feeling of rush and wind coursing through your veins is something not many people get to experience. 

"How come no boys came alone?" Candice asks Madame "We need them at the academy,"

"Maybe because boys are reckless and will ruin our perfect repetition. Where are we heading?" I ask Madame and she answered simply "Hogwarts," The name rings bells that I can't remember.

"Hogwarts?" I ask trying to remember why it sounds familiar, "known for their headmaster, Professor Dumbledore, he's wicked talented at magic" Lydia explains to us, "can't be that good" I mumble.

"Professor Dumbledore, practiced at a young age I bet. Must be the reason why he's 'so good I mean, I did, well all did" Fleur mentions "What all do you know about this Hogwarts?" I ask.

"They are known for the evilest of wizards. Much like your mum, and many of the death eaters. Even Voldemort himself attended" Madame Maxime trails off, "Probably why the name rings a bell"