The Tour of Hogwarts

Cyrus' POV

"I told her about her mum, I don't know if anyone else would, so I did." 

"She probably hates me now." Draco looks at me. 

Then he laughs. "Today, when I fell on top of her, she got so red. It was cute. I lied to you. We stayed for about 2-3 minutes. Half the time..." He stops abruptly. 

"Half the time what?" Pansy asks. 

"Half the time, I was staring at her bra, it's yellow with I think bumblebees." Draco confesses.

OH MY GOD! HE JUST DESCRIBED THE BRA I WAS IN! WHAT A CREEP! 

"Wow, you know if she was awake she'd slap you silly." Pansy shrugs 

"I know, thank god she's not." Draco chuckles. Oh yes, I am bitch. I just don't want to blow my cover... He turns to me and lifts my shirt. 

OH MY GOD! THIS IS ILLEGAL MAKE THIS WHITE BLOND BOY STOP PANSY SAVE ME! DEAR SALAZAR, WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO? 

"Draco that's sexual harassment." 

"No! I'm not doing anything..." He lifts my shirt up just a little bit above my belly button showing my dagger-shaped birthmark. "Her birthmark is peculiar don't you think?" He puts his hands in his lap. Staring at my birthmark.

"What does it look like?" Pansy asks like she knows something. 

"It's shaped like a dagger." Draco lifts his hand again and traces my birthmark with his cold soft index finger. 

"A dagger? Uh, there's a book in the library about birthmarks, specifically peculiar ones. Different ones can represent something like a werewolf or mean you're powerful, or you've been poisoned by something deadly. It ranges." Pansy says. 

"I'll take a look tomorrow." He stops tracing his finger. After he lifts his fingers I can't help but get goosebumps. "Awe look, she got goosebumps." Draco strangely admires. 

"What a creep you are. Sure you don't like her?" Pansy smirks. 

Draco gets offensive. "I'm completely sure I don't like her." He stands up and says; "See you later." Draco walks away. Shutting the door loud enough for me to 'wake up'.

I sit up trying to look tired. "Hey, who shut the door?'' I asked, acting oblivious. 

"Oh, just Draco." Glad she didn't lie. 

"Why was he in here? He saw me sleeping!" I could be some witch AcToR. 

"Calm down, he...didn't do anything. Just sat on your bed, he did say you looked cute though." she lied to me. 

Honestly, I don't blame her if a boy you're friends with ToUcHes your other friend's stomach while they're sleeping I would keep it a secret. (Little did they know I was aWaKe) 

"That's good, hey I'm going to the library, see you at dinner?" 

"Yeah, see you at dinner." She continues to read a book. 

I stand up and start to walk away but then I realize my hands. "Did you take my bandages off?"

She hesitates but then looks at me away from her book. "That was Draco, he's seriously worried that you went out and started punching the bathroom walls." She blurted. I remember now that he took my bandages off. (Would have given me goosebumps but my body was like nO) 

"Ok, see you." I walk away, I open the door to our dorm and close it behind me. As I'm walking down the stairs I'm tucking my shirt in. Then someone bumps into me.