Dreamy

Nova was flying with a bag of Fairy Dust as the Blue Fairy looked on. Nova came crashing down into the clouds.

"Easy!" The Blue Fairy chastised.

"Sorry," Nova apologized.

"Careful! Careful. Fairy dust is the most..."

Nova went to put the fairy dust down and the Blue Fairy reached forward nervously.

"...precious substance in all the land. Its magic is what powers the world. This is the year's supply. We must be cautious,"

Nova nodded her head "I know,"

"Because next year, you'll be doing this alone,"

"I'll still be picking up dust? I thought I'd be a fairy godmother by then,"

The Blue Fairy laughed "Oh, Nova. You really are a dreamer. Your journey is just beginning. Can you make it home from the mines with all the dust safe?"

Nova nodded her head.

"Okay," The Blue Fairy flew away.

"Oh!" Nova grabbed the fairy dust and flew after the Blue Fairy.

As she did this, some of the fairy dust spilled out of the bag. It spiraled down into a hole in the ground, falling on a dwarf egg. The egg started moving.

Watchy noticed the egg moving. "This one's ready,"

"No, it's too early, Watchy," Bossy claimed.

Watchy started using a stethoscope on the egg.

"This unit isn't scheduled to hatch till sundown,"

"Well, someone's eager to get out before the rest of his brothers," Watchy said as the egg started making a cracking noise.

Bossy and Watchy backed away.

A dwarf cracked the eggshell and peered out, with a happy grin on his face.

"Welcome to the world, dwarf," Bossy greeted.

The dwarf was still grinning.

~ Storybrooke ~

Inside Granny's Diner, Leroy was having breakfast.

Walter and Mr. Clark walked in.

"Excuse me, Leroy." Mr. Clark said, "Uh, do you mind scooting over a seat so Walter and I can sit together?"

"If I wanted to sit there I would've sat there." Leroy said "If you want a seat, try dragging your sorry asses out of bed a little earlier,"

"You're a real ray of sunshine as..." Mr. Clark sneezed on Leroy's food.

"Congrats. Just lost my appetite." Leroy began to leave "Seat's all yours," he started leaving, and Mary Margaret and Kayla entered.

Mary Margaret cleared her throat "Excuse me,"

Kayla whistled for everyone's attention "Can I have everyone's attention, please?" she nodded for Mary Margaret to continue.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your morning but I just wanted to remind everyone that a very special occasion is upon us. Miner's Day. As always the nuns of Storybrooke are hoping that everyone will get involved and will help sell their exquisite candles. All we need are a few energetic volunteers. So who wants to join me?"

Kayla places a reassuring hand on Mary Margaret's shoulder when everyone just started eating and talking again.

Leroy walked up to the duo.