What Happened to Frederick

Abigail's carriage arrived at an area in the forest, where King George and several of his men were waiting.

"Princess Abigail. Your beauty grows with each passing day. It is an honor to have you join my family," King George said

"Thank you, Your Majesty," Abigail said as she heard frantic noise in the background "Is everything okay?"

"Just the excitement at the royal wedding. We want to ensure the safety of our guests. So, if you'll excuse me," King George walked away from Abigail and approached one of the knights. "Find him,"

***

Prince Charming was being chased by several knights on horseback.

The knights attempted to shoot Prince Charming with arrows but continuously missed. They came to a fallen tree, which Prince Charming's horse managed to jump over. The Knights ended up losing sight of Prince Charming "Split up!"

Prince Charming watched the knights scatter from afar.

When Prince Charming turned around, two hooded figures kidnapped him.

~ Storybrooke ~

David Nolan and Kathryn were eating dinner. "Chicken's delicious,"

"David, there's something we need to discuss," Kathryn said

"Okay,"

"I applied to law school,"

"That's amazing! Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"I don't know. Maybe because I didn't think I could actually do it? But I did." Kathryn handed David a letter "I got this today,"

David opened the letter.

"I got in,"

"It-it's...in...Boston," David stammered

"I know things have been hard between us. But maybe a fresh start is what we need. Maybe we've been fighting too hard to recapture old memories when-we should have been making new ones instead,"

~ Enchanted Forest ~

Prince Charming's captors unmasked him.

"Who are you?" Prince Charming demanded

A man hefted his dagger

"What are you waiting for? Do you think I fear you?"

The man cut Prince Charming's bonds.

Princess Abigail leads a horse to the man.

"Abigail?" Prince Charming questioned, "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to get my hands on you before your father ripped you to shreds," Princess Abigail claimed

"How did you know I was going..."

"Because I have ears in the king's court. And despite everyone's best efforts to shield me from it, I know the truth. You love Snow White...and you have no intention of marrying me,"

"I won't marry someone I don't love...or give that despot the satisfaction that I helped him. If that means suffering the consequences, so be it,"

"You're prepared to lay down your life. How charming. But I didn't come here to see you die. I came here to help you escape,"

"Why would you do anything to help me?"

"Because I don't wanna marry you either,"

~ Storybrooke~