The Thing You Love Most

Henry was watching the clock tower, when it suddenly moved.

***

The next day, Kayla Smith and Mary Margaret, while eating breakfast, notice that the clock was working again.

***

Captain Jack Harkness looked out the window in his room at the inn.

***

Archie was walking his dog, Mr. Gold walked past, and Ruby was putting out the sign for Granny's Diner.

***

Regina was reading Henry's book and noticed that the end pages were torn out. "The missing pages-where are they?" Regina asked Henry

"It's an old book." Henry said "Stuff's missing. Why do you care?"

"I care because you think I'm some evil queen. And that hurts me, Henry. I'm your mother,"

"No, you're not,"

"Well, then who is? That woman you brought here? I don't like what she and this book are doing to you. Thankfully, both are not longer an issue. What?"

The clock chimed, causing Regina to look up. Henry left while she was distracted.

***

Regina headed to the town square. Archie was out walking his dog "Hey, how about that?" Archie claimed "Guess those rusty ol' innards finally straightened themselves out, huh?"

Regina saw Emma's car parked on the side of the road. "Yes, how about that, indeed,"

***

Regina knocked on the door of Emma's room. She has a basket of apples. "Did you know the Honeycrisp tree is the most vigorous and hearty of all apple trees? It can survive temperatures as low as forty below and keep growing. It can weather any storm. I have one that I've tended to since I was a little girl. And to this day, I have yet to taste anything more delicious than the fruit it offers," Regina handed Emma an apple,"

"Thanks," Emma told her

"I'm sure you'll enjoy them on your drive home,"

"Actually, I'm going to stay for a while,"

"I'm not sure that's such a good idea. Henry has enough issues. He doesn't need you confusing him,"

"All due respect, Madam Mayorn ,the fact that you have now threatened me twice in the last twelve hours makes me want to stay more,"

"Since when were applese a threat?"

"I can read between the lines. Sorry. I just want to make sure Henry's okay,"

"He's fine, dear. Any problems he has are being taken care of,"

"What does that mean?"

"It means I have him in therapy. It's all under control. Take my advice, Miss Swan. Only one of us knows what's best for Henry,"

"Yeah, I'm starting to think you're right about that,"

"It's time for you to go,"

"Or what?"

"Don't underestimate me, Miss. Swan. You have no idea what I'm capable of,"

~Magic Kingdom~

The Evil Queen was at Snow White and Prince Charming's wedding. "I shall destroy your happiness, if it is the last thing I do," The Evil Queen turned around and headed for the door. The Prince called after her.