Heart of Darkness [5]

~ Enchanted Forest ~

Prince Charming began to wake up as Snow White walked towards him. "Snow!" he moved forward, only to see that he had been tied to a tree.

"I assume you're the man Rumplestiltskin helped me forget," Snow White said with her arms crossed. "What's your name again?"

"It's me. Charming,"

"Charming?" Snow scoffed "Beginning to see why I drank that potion,"

"This doesn't make any sense. True love's kiss should have restored your memories,"

"It's not true love because I don't love you," Snow said as she picked up her supplies.

"Yes, you do. You just don't remember. You love me and I love you,"

"Words, words, words. That's all that love is. And unfortunately for you, words don't mean anything to me. Do you know what does mean something to me? Taking action, and that's exactly what I'm going to go do,"

"Snow. Snow! Listen to me. You can't do this. It's not who you want to be. You can't kill her,"

"Really?" Snow challenged "Watch me,"

"Don't do it! Snow!"

Snow White ignored Charming's pleas and moved further through the woods.

"Snow!"

~ Storybrooke ~

David was laying on Dr. Hopper's couch, his eyes closed.

"David, listen very closely." Dr. Hopper instructed, "Can you hear me?"

"Yes," David replied.

"Good. Okay, I want you to go back in your memory. Back to the last time you and Kathryn spoke. Last thing you remember. Tell me, where are you?"

"In my bedroom,"

"When?"

"The night she left,"

"And what were you doing?"

"I called her on her cell,"

"What did you talk about?"

"She said she realized she needed to start a new life. Without me. And she thought Mary Margaret and I should be together,"

"And how did that conversation end?"

"She said she was hurt. But she wanted me to be happy,"

"And do you remember anything after that?"

"Yes. I saw Mary Margaret in the woods,"

"And what was she doing there?"

"You can't kill her!"

"Really? Watch me,"

"Don't do it!"

"David." Dr. Hopper called out "David!"

David gasped awake. "What happened?"

"I had to wake you up. You went too deep into hypnosis. Something was disturbing you. What did you see?"

"It was..."

"What?"

"Tell me, David, I can help you,"

David hurried out of Dr. Hopper's office.

"David! David, tell me, what did you see? I can help you,"

"No, you can't," David admitted.

"David!"

~ Enchanted Forest ~