Snow Falls

Prince Charming's carriage was traveling along a path through the forest. He sat with a woman. "What do you think of the view, my dear?"

"I've seen better." Abigail claimed "This is taking forever. I told you the Troll Road would've been quicker. And far less bumpy. Are you even listening to me?"

"Yes, of course, I am,"

"Whoa, whoa!" The Driver exclaimed

"Now what?" Abigail asked

The carriage stopped. The prince got out to investigate, leaving behind a bag on the seat.

"Worry not-it's but a fallen tree." Prince Charming claimed "Fellas? Shall we?"

Someone jumped on top of the carriage. Prince Charming looked at the base of the tree.

"My lord?" A guard asked, "What is it?"

"These markings. This tree didn't fall-it's been cut. It's an ambush,"

The person on the carriage jumped down and took the bag that the prince left in the carriage. The woman screamed and Prince Charming rushed back.

"Sir!"

"Guards! Stop, thief! Help me!" Abigail screamed.

Prince Charming got on a horse and chased after the thief. When he caught up to them, he tackled them to the ground. "Sho your face, you coward! You're...a girl,"

"Woman," Snow White corrected as she grabbed a rock and hit Prince Charming behind the head. She got back on her horse and she rode off.

"You can't hide from me! Wherever you are, I will find you!" Prince Charming shouted after her.

~Real World~

Mary Margaret and Dr. Whale were on a date in Granny's Diner.

"Um, where were we?" Dr. Whale asked "Something about you wanting fifteen kids?"

"No!" Mary Margaret exclaimed "Good lord, no. I meant my class where I teach. You'll meet them tomorrow. They're coming to the hospital as part of the volunteer Outreach Program,"

"Oh, yeah. That is a great program." he took a sip of his drink "Will Miss. Smith be there?" Dr. Whale oggled at Ruby, who was clearing a table.

Mary Margaret took notice of the look "Ruby!"

"Yes, Mary Margaret?" Ruby asked

"Cheque, please,"

***

Kayla was walking down the street. She came across Emma, who was reading in her car. "Hey. You okay?"

"Oh, in the world of tight spots I've been in, crashing in my car doesn't even rank in the top ten," Emma explained.

"You're sleeping here?"

"Til I find a place,"

"You decided to stay. For Henry,"

"Yeah, I guess. This town doesn't seem to have any vacancies. None, actually. Is that normal?"

"Must be the curse," both Emma and Kayla turned to see Captain Jack Harkness walking up to them.

"Why are you out so late?" Kayla asked

"Why are you?"

Kayla shrugged "Small town, not much light pollution, perfect to watch the stars." She looked at Emma "You know, if things get cramped, me and Mary Margaret do have a spare room,"