Chapter 16

The weekend came to an end as soon as it started. Why can't weekends be longer. On my way I try to remember what Aunt Kiki had said a couple days prior. When I arrive to school all my confidence quickly dissipate. I get into school and get to my locker. Out of habit I wait for Derek. But of course, he doesn't show. I head to my first class and Vallyk  is sitting in the usual spot. Unlike other times he doesn't seem tense or awkward, he seemed angry. I could practically see the anger emanating off of him. Ugh Kiki was wrong I can't talk to them, they both hate me. I can't take it any more I need some air.

Y: hey Mrs Jenkins can I use the bathroom!

She says yes, while she isn't looking I grab my backpack off the corner of my chair and quickly walk out of the classroom. I'm not going to the bathroom. I'm just gonna have to skip a few classes, I'll be back before lunch. I get into my car and drive, maybe I should go to the creek. This time I know Vallyk won't be there, plus thats the best place to calm me down. I end up driving to the creek. Once I get there I find a big patch of grass by the creek to sit on. The water is a beautiful greenish-blue as usual and is so clear I can see all the rocks at the bottom. A run my fingers through the cool water, I already feel a lot better. I lean a against a big rock and close my eyes. I'm just gonna test here a little bit.

I open my eyes and it looks the sky looks a little darker. I quickly get up and run to my car. I frantically zip open my backpack and pull out my phone. Shit! It's 5pm! I must have fallen asleep. School ended two hours ago and Kiki's out work. Speaking of Kiki I have like 40 missed calls from her. I'm gonna be in so much trouble! My only choice is to go home, if I stay out any longer I'll only get myself into more trouble. At least it takes a while to get home so I have time before Kiki murders me!

I arrive the the house. I drag my feet as I walk to the door. As soon as I open the door Kiki runs to the door with red eyes, she's been crying.

K: WHAT THE FUCK Y/N!

Y: Look Aunt Kiki I can explain-

K: No shutup! Do you know what if feels like to get call from school saying they haven't showed to any classes!

Y: that's a lie because I was at first period

K: well according to your teachers barely. Look y/n I love you but your out of control.

Y: what are you saying...

K: look I'm still young and I shouldn't be watching any kids unless my own

Y: What?

K: what I'm saying is you should leave, go home.

Y: but-

K: I'm not asking! I want you out by tomorrow morning when I go to work

She walks upstairs, I don't bother her because she looks really stressed. I've never seen Kiki this mad, maybe it'd be better if I leave. Better for everyone, better for Kiki, for Vallyk, Derek. Plus everyone here hates me, but I know someone who doesn't

The next morning by 7 am I'm up and packed. When I get downstairs and Kiki's waiting at the door. She looks sad to see me go but we both know it's for the best.

K: safe drive thanks

Y: thanks..

She gives me a side hug and opens the door for me. I get into my car. Kiki waves at me from the porch. I just have one more stop before I go home.

A few moments later, I get the basketball court at the playground from school.

I smile

Y: hey guys

K&M: hey

Y: I just wanted to say bye to the two people that don't hate me cuz... I might not be coming back

M: what!

Y: just tell Vallyk and Derek I said bye ok

I turn around and quickly walk back to my car wiping my tears. I still care for Vallyk and Derek so it really hurts me not to say goodbye. I get in my car and wave to Kobe and Mike, then I'm off.

A long drive later I finally arrive. I walk up to the the front porch and knock. The door opens to reveal my confused mom.

Y: hey mom...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enjoy the chapter! Also remember if y'all have any ideas or requests please say so in the comments