Chapter 50

My jaw practically drops to the floor. 

"What!" I yell.

"I know and I'm sorry for keeping it from you I wanted it to be a surprise," She says in excitement. 

I drop my backpack on the kitchen floor and head up the stairs, "This day could not get any worse!"

I jump onto my bed and scream into my pillow. I just lost my bestfriend and now the guy that I cheated on him with is going to be my cousin!

I sit up in my bed when Kiki appears in my doorway. 

"What happened," she asks, " Im guessing it has something to do with Vallyk."

"yep."

She sighs, " Of course it does." she walks over to me and sits down on the bed beside me, "Probably gonna be here a while so might as well get comfortable. What happened?"

" So Vallyk got back with that bi- I mean Devyn. I caught her cheating and I tried to tell Vallyk but he yelled at me, he was really mad Aunt Kiki."

"Well you guys have had alot of fights before so it should work out, right?" She says trying to reassure me.

"Well this time might be forreal," I look down at my lap, " and you're right we have had alot of arguments so maybe its time to let go. Maybe its a sign we shouldn't be friends anymore.

A FEW WEEKS LATER

The store entrance chimes as we enter the the dress shop. 

" Hello, how can I help you today," one of the employees walk up to us.

" Im here to try on wedding dresses," Kiki says with a huge smile on her face.

I still wasn't looking forward to the wedding but seeing her like this makes me happy. She's done alot for me so its time for me to return the favor.

Kiki disappears into the back room and I sit down on of the chairs. A few moments later Kiki walks into the room with a model dress. The dress is white and long with a laced top. 

"Wow," I say trying to hold back my tears, " you look amazing.

Kiki starts to tear up which makes it harder to keep mine back. 

"I'm so glad you agreed to come and I know you don't love the idea of me and Emanuel getting married, it means alot." 

" I love you, Kiki." I let the tears flow and we hug each other tightly.

We break the embrace and she lets out a satisfied sigh. 

The rest of the time Kiki tried on more dresses and each of them took my breath away. 

We'll just have to see which one she picks on her special day.

WEDDING DAY 

I wake up to an an eager Aunt Kiki shaking me.

" Its my wedding day, get the hell up!"

All my drowsiness quiclky disappears and I get up out of bed.           

"Im up!" 

I get into the shower, brush my teeth, and do the rest of my routine. I had gotten my hair done the night before so my hair is still in neatly loose curls. 

I walk back into my room to get  my dress from my closet. Kiki asked me to be her maid of honor. There were alot of tears shed that day. 

Kiki walks into my room, " We should get to the wedding venue, you're mom and siblings will be there. Your mom said she wanted to be the first person to see you in your dress."