Chapter 40

The kiss has now turned into a makeout,we've been in the same position for a couple minutes. My mind and are at war, part of my knows that I should stop right now but I miss his touch, his lips.

I start to get a tingly feeling in my lower abdomen as he walks us over to the bed, and lays me down gently without breaking the kiss. 

Only when he starts to slip his hand under my crop-top, I snap out of it.

I quickly break the kiss, wriggling out under Derek. I look at him for a few seconds trying to catch my breath, then I run out. 

My mind was going crazy, I cant believe I did that, but I kind of enjoyed it...

The music blasting in my head made it even harder for me to think straight.

I rush down the stairs, only return to my conscious when I run into Mike.

M: Hey, I was coming up to look for you, what took so long?

All the images of Derek on top of me flash in my head when he says this.

Y: Oh...uh I just had an upset stomach.

M: TMI!!

I fake a smile.

I follow Mike back to the couch where Kobe and Mike are still sitting. Me and Vallyk make eye contact, and all I want to do is be invisible. How could I do this to him, I love him. His smile causes a huge wave of guilt on me.

V: Hey, that took a while. Its almost time to go.

I slowly walk to couch, and take a seat between Vallyk and Kobe. Vallyk passes me my cup that he had been holding for me.

As Kobe and Vallyk start to converse, everything around me starts to fade, and their voices fade out as well.

All I can think about is what I did. Im a horrible person, I had done exactly what Derek had done to me.

V:bella....BELLA!

I snap out of my thoughts.

V: you okay?

Y: y-yea im good.

V: I was saying we should probably leave, promised to get you back home before Kiki notices.

I nod. We say our goodbyes to Mike and Kobe who are yet to leave, and make our way to Vallyks car. 

V: your sure your ok, you've been a little quiet since you went to the restroom.

Y: yea Im just not feeling good all of a sudden.

More lies.

---

We arrive at my house, I can see some lights on through the blinds. Hopefully, she hasnt checked my room yet. 

V: Im really glad you decided to go to the party tonight.

Im not.

Y: yea.. me too.

V: well I should probably get going, love you.

He kisses me on the cheek, and disappears from my window.

I get changed and crawl into my bed, never wanting to get out. Tonight was a mistake, and one thing for sure, I have to stay as far as possible from Derek.

* * *

I wake up to the sun rays beaming through the spaces of my curtains. As soon as I come to my senses Im reminded of what I did the previous night, and all the guilt starts rushing back. 

I walk down the stairs to find Kiki in the kitchen cooking, the sound of the sizzling skillet taking over the kitchen.

She jumps a little when she sees Im in the kitchen.

K: oh hey, you were really quiet yesterday I havent heard from you.

Y: Yea I was just tired.

I sit down on one of the island chairs.

K: you hungry?

She says this without taking her eyes off the pan.

Y: Yea.

A few minutes later Kiki sets a place in front of me with some french toast, eggs and, and suasage.

As Im eating I feel my phone vibrate in my sweatshirt pocket. I pull out my phone out of my pocket to see a text from vallyk that says: Hey, can you come over?

I should say yes because I dont want to make it seem like anything has changed, and like I said before last night was a mistake that I will never make again. 

I quiclky finish my food and drink some juice.

Y: Vallyk asked me to go over to his house, Ill be back soon, love you.

K: Love you.

I get into my car and pull out to get Vallyks house.

---

A couple minutes later I arrive at Vallyks house and go around the side of the house as usual. 

When I get to his window his window I see him looking down at his phone, he doesnt look happy at all, in fact he looks angry.

I knock on the window, his mood doesnt change when he sees me, which starts to me make me worry.

He opens the window for me.

V: Hey.

He says this without taking his eyes off the screen of his phone.

Y: Is something wrong?

V: Yes, actually. Something is wrong.

Y: What is it.

He lifts up his hand to reveal a picture. My heart drops from what I see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yall I know Ive been doing so bad with updating but I just finished this and I wanted to update it for you guys. Comment what yall think he shows her?🤔

ps- sorry for any typos and the short chapter