{ Chapter One : One Shots }

As soon as she opened her eyes, she knew that something was off. That something was incredibly wrong, and it scared her.

She squinted as she looked around the room before turning her head and looking at the bedside table. As soon as she saw a frame sitting there, she lifted it up before quickly placing her hand over her mouth as tears burned her eyes.

"Oh, no." She breathed, before quickly sitting up. She looked over at the person beside her before biting her lip.

"Liv, lay back down." He yawned, and she shook her head as she slipped from bed.

"I'm not Liv." She squeaked. He shot up in bed before finding his wife's blonde best friend beside him.

"Oh, shit..." Elliot trailed off as he looked at Amanda.

"W-what did we do?" Amanda asked, as she quickly turned on the lamp before looking around and finding her pants and shirt, but not her bra or panties.

"You are completely naked... and I am too." Elliot breathed after looking under the sheets.

"We had sex? Elliot! Olivia is my best friend! She's the godmother to my son!" Amanda cried as she raked her fingers through her hair.

"I just remember that we got drunk last night... how the fuck did we let this happen?" Elliot asked, his voice cracking as he thought about cheating on his wife. Cheating on her with her best friend.

"Let's just pretend that this didn't happen. We didn't have sex together. You weren't even here." Elliot spoke, and Amanda shook her head as she looked at him.

"My panties and bra have gotta show up sometime... and it's going to tell Olivia that we did something together. It's going to kill her."

///

It was a few weeks before Olivia suspected a thing. Amanda was just getting out of the elevator to start her shift, when Olivia quickly shoved her back into the elevator and joined her. She turned the elevator off before looking at her best friend.

"Liv?" Amanda asked nervously.

"I need you to give me some advice." Olivia breathed.

"O-okay?"

"I found some other woman's panties and bra in Elliot's truck. I got in there to grab Elsie's backpack, and I saw them poking out from under the seat." Olivia frowned, before opening the bag and letting Amanda look into it.

Amanda frowned deeply as she looked up at her friend.

"Are you angry?" Amanda mused.

"Of course I'm angry! He's cheating on me, Mandy! I have given him four kids, and this is how he pays me back?! By cheating on me?!" Olivia cried, as tears streamed down her cheeks.

Amanda took a slow breath before stepping forward and hugging Olivia tightly. She wanted to comfort her before she lost the chance. She wanted to hug her friend one last time before they stopped being friends.

"Liv, don't be angry at him." Amanda spoke softly, as she kept her arms wrapped tightly around her friend's body.

"What? He's cheating on me! I deserve to be more than angry!"

"Be angry at me." Amanda whispered.

"You? Why? Amanda, if you couldn't stop him from cheating on me... it isn't your fault. He's a pig." Olivia huffed, as she stepped away from Amanda and started to pace as much as she could.

"Because it was my fault. We went out drinking, and he offered to drive me home. We were both drunk, but for some reason I listened. You were spending the night with the kids out at Bernie's house..." Amanda trailed off slowly.