{ Chapter Two }

"You want to move her up here? What, is she going to be living in your apartment?!" Olivia spat. She had recovered quickly from her shock, but it was only because she was incredibly pissed off at her husband and especially Amanda.

"Olivia, I know that you are angry... but I'm not missing out on my daughter's life just because you still hate me and Amanda. It's not like we are going to get together or anything. We just need to co-parent Jenna together." Elliot replied calmly.

"She should have just gotten an abortion." Olivia grumbled as she stood and headed towards the stairs.

"Olivia-"

"I don't want them anywhere near us. Our family is more important than that kid." Olivia spat.

"I can't believe you right now, Liv. I can't believe that you are saying such horrible things about Amanda and our innocent baby!"

"Fuck off." Olivia yelled before storming up the stairs. 

Elliot shook when Olivia slammed her bedroom door. He swallowed hard because he had to choose at this point, and he didn't want to. He didn't want to give up his family, nor Jenna.

///

Down in Atlanta, Amanda was just finishing up changing Jenna's diaper when her phone rang. She placed her hand to her daughter's chest before pulling her phone from her pocket and answering it quickly.

"Hello?" She asked, as she turned on speaker phone and finished changing her daughter's diaper.

"Amanda?" Elliot questioned.

"Oh, uh... hey. How was your ride back?" Amanda asked.

"It was okay. Fin drives like an old man, but you probably remember that." Elliot chuckled.

"Oh yeah. I was his partner for years. So, what's up?" Amanda mused. She was worried that Elliot had something bad to say, so she was trying to brace herself as much as possible.

"Olivia doesn't want you and the kids to move up here." Elliot sighed softly. Amanda could tell that he was disappointed, since he wanted to be a father to Jenna.

"I'm sorry. But no matter what happens, I don't want to hurt her more than she already is hurting. I can keep you in the loop. I'll send you pictures, and you can come down for her birthdays." Amanda spoke softly.

"I don't know if she's hurting anymore, Amanda. I feel like she's just bitter... and I'm not going to allow her to tell me if I can be a father to Jenna or not. So I want you, Jimmy, and Jenna to move back up here. I'll help you find a place to stay and I can help with the moving expenses." 

"You don't have to do that... I'm making money. I can pay to move up there... but where will I work? El, I have two kids to support and I need a job as soon as I get back to town."

"Come back to SVU. Cragen will be more than willing to take you back. I know he will. We have two new detectives and he could partner you up with one of the new ones."

"But-"

"Don't say her name... please. Just come up so I can be around Jenna more. And I can always help with Jimmy. I love that kid."

"Are you sure?" Amanda asked nervously.

"I don't think that I have ever been this sure before."

///

The next morning, Elliot went back to Olivia's house to see the kids. He had promised all his kids that they would build a snow fort in the backyard, and he didn't plan on breaking that promise. 

"Morning!" Elliot exclaimed cheerfully as he opened the front door and found his four kids, all still in their pajamas, watching cartoons.

"Daddy!" They exclaimed together, before quickly slipping off the couch and running to their father. Elliot hugged all of his kids tightly, before stepping back and pulling Emmett off his feet and into his arms.

"How are my kiddos?" Elliot grinned, as Emmett rested his head against his father's shoulder.

"Good! But we missed you!" Aiden exclaimed, as he jumped up and down with his younger sisters.

"I missed you four so much too. Now, are you ready for-"

"Breakfast. They are ready for breakfast." Olivia sighed, as she came out of the kitchen and interrupted her husband.

"Can't we go outside, Mama?" Elsie asked, as she batted her eyelashes at her mother.

"Hey, fort builders need all the food they can get. Now, go sit down and fill your bellies while I talk to Mama." Elliot smiled, as he sat Emmett on his feet. He squatted down and did a big group hug with his kids, before sending them towards the kitchen.

"We don't need to talk, Elliot." Olivia sighed, as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I know that you are hurt still and probably will be for the rest of your life... but you have no right to force me from Jenna's life. Nor the lives of our children. I am still your husband, and I really want to be your husband for the rest of our lives, and that means that I don't want to be with Amanda. I never have wanted to be with her."

"If you didn't want to be with her, than why did you sleep with her?" Olivia spat.

"I was drunk-"

"That isn't an excuse!"

"Great. You said you would try to forgive me, but that will never happen... I'm going to go hang with our kids. Since I'm assuming you might completely force me from their lives, just because Amanda is moving back up here."

"You didn't stop her?!" Olivia spat.

"No, I didn't. Because I want to be apart of my daughter's life. Whether you want me to be or not."

///

By Monday, Amanda had already started to pack everything up for her and her kids. She even started her transfer back to SVU, which was easy since Cragen needed a senior detective to help train his newest members. Amanda decided to call Elliot and give him an update, but instead Olivia picked up her call.

"Amanda." Olivia sighed.

"Olivia? Uh, I meant to call Elliot." Amanda breathed as tears burnt her eyes. She hadn't heard her friend's voice in over a year, and the last time she heard it Olivia was angry with her. Just like she was now.

"Oh, you did. And I want you to stop calling my husband."

"Liv, he's helping me move... he's Jenna's-"

"I don't care that he knocked you up. He's my husband. The father of my children. You are just a whore. So stop calling him." Olivia ordered before hanging up.

Amanda tried to call back, but Olivia had blocked Amanda's number on Elliot's phone.