{ Chapter Thirty-Two }

Olivia smiled as she looked down at Jimmy and Jenna. She held their hands as they nervously walked through the hospital. 

"Mommy Liv?" Jenna asked, as she looked up at Olivia.

"Yeah, baby?" Olivia questioned.

"Mama is okay, right? She didn't come to the hospital because she's dead?"

"Dead? Jenna! Don't say that!" Jimmy yelled. Olivia was quick to stop the kids, and she squatted down in front of them.

"First, don't yell. This is a hospital, and there are a lot of moms in here with new babies that need us to be quiet. Also, Mama is alive. She just needed to be here for a good reason. You will see soon." Olivia smiled before pulling the kids close. She hugged them tightly for several moments before standing and continuing down the hall.

Olivia opened the door at the end of the hall and poked her head in before leading the kids in.

"Hey, babies!" Amanda smiled as she pushed herself up in her bed.

"Mama!" Jenna cried before letting go of Olivia's hand and sprinting to the bed. She scrambled onto it before wrapping her arms tightly around her mother's neck.

"Hey, pumpkin. Have you been good for Mommy Liv and Daddy?" Amanda asked, and Jenna nodded as she clung to her mother.

"I have been really good. Jimmy was getting in trouble again." The little girl giggled.

"Oh, course he was. James, c'mere." Amanda spoke. Jimmy was slow as he made his way over to his mother's bed.

"I'm sorry, Mama... Aiden and I got into a fight."

"That isn't cool, Jimmy. You need to get along with them, because they are family. Liv and Elliot are our only family."

"I'll be better, Mama. I promise." Jimmy whispered.

"Good, now I have a surprise for you." Amanda smiled. Olivia had slipped out of the room to get a nurse, and now the nurse and Olivia were joining them in the room again.

"What's the surprise?" Jenna questioned as she grew excited. She always loved surprises and gifts.

"I had your baby sister last night."

"Really?!" Jimmy squealed.

"Relax, Jimmy. You don't want to scare your sister." Olivia smiled. Jimmy and Jenna quickly turned and watched as Olivia lifted the bundle from the cot.

"So this is your last sibling, so I wanted to name her something really special."

"What's her name, Mama?! I just want to know." Jenna smiled, as she watched her baby sister be laid in her mother's arms.

"Her name is Mazie Olivia Rollins. Olivia is my absolute best friend, she is a great Mommy to you... and she is just an amazing person. So I wanted to honor her. So what do you think?" Amanda asked, but she didn't get a response from her kids because they were too focused on staring at their baby sister.

"I think it is a beautiful name." Olivia whispered as she brushed a tear from her cheek.

"I thought you'd like it."

///

Amanda hadn't been in contact with Dominick since the appointment where she found out Mazie's sex, so she didn't know if she should contact him after the baby was born. She thought that he at least deserved to know that he had a child, even if he didn't plan on being involved.

"Amanda?" Dominick asked softly as he came into her room. Amanda looked up from Mazie and gave Dominick a small smile.

"Hey, Dom. I'm glad you got my text."

"I have been waiting for a call or a text telling me I had a daughter."

"I would have called, but Mazie was sleeping on me and texting was the fastest and easiest way for me to keep her sleeping." Amanda replied.

"Mazie? I never even thought of that name... I'm surprised it isn't a J name." Dominick chuckled nervously.

"I was thinking of doing Jemma, but it sounded too similar to Jenna, so I decided against that. She's my last baby too, so I know she needed something special."

"Carisi or Rollins?" Dominick asked weakly.

"Rollins-Carisi..." Amanda trailed off, because she didn't know what else to say. This was an awkward situation, especially since she promised to never see Dominick again after what he said.

"Thanks. It means a lot to me. So I guess I'll be going home. Take care." Dominick spoke before turning on his heel and moving to leave.

"Do you even want to see Mazie? Now or later? Because I need to know that now, okay?" Amanda breathed.

"Mandy, I don't deserve to meet her. After how I treated you, I think the best thing for her is if I stay away. I love you and her a lot... but I can't even actually give you my love."

"You really moved on, huh?" Amanda asked, as she looked down at her daughter and prayed silently that her daughter would look like nothing like her father.

"I'm moving out west in a few weeks with my girlfriend... I'm finally putting my law degree to use and I'm going to make a life out there with her."

"Okay then, Dom. Uh, take care."

"You too. Take care of those babies. They are incredibly special." Dominick smiled before turning and walking away. 

Amanda looked down at Mazie for a moment before sighing softly.

"You are only going to have me... well, me, Liv, and Elliot. But everyone loves you and cannot wait to watch you grow up."

///

Amanda knew that life was going to be hard with three little kids. She knew that being a single mother who vowed off of men would be incredibly difficult. But she was prepared for it, especially since she knew she would be the best mother and father to her kids as possible.

As the years went on after Mazie's birth, Amanda felt like she had finally gotten a hang of it. She stayed out of trouble and get promoted at work, along with actually gaining confidence, which she rarely had before. She worked hard to be a very present mother, and Elliot ended up becoming a father figure to Jimmy and Mazie.

Life was good, and Amanda wouldn't have it any other way. Especially since everything started out with ending her night in the wrong bed, but it led her to where she was exactly meant to be. And with exactly who she was supposed to be.

Hey guys! So this is the last chapter! I know it is sudden, but I decided that after last chapter, that I was going to tie up a few loose strings and finish this up. I'm sorry to everyone that loved this, but I hope you know that it was better to end this now instead of screwing it up if I continue. Thanks!