42- Bite

Written: 1/2/21

Published: 1/6/21

We've gotten to the time where 100 people have seen '(AOT/SNK) boys x reader' and not read any farther because no Levi. 😂 I'll probs make a similar story to this one that is solely Levi though... Okay enjoy

Edit: it's now like 700 and more. It's always increasing, too.

Y/n, Levi, and their squad were on the training grounds. They had been called to attend the ceremony in which the graduates select their military branch. They had been informed that some of the officers asked for what everyone did with their gear at a certain time. If it was catalogued, they were safe.

"So in the end, I guess they didn't find any soldiers who used ODM gear without authorization." Eld reported.

"Who did it, then?" Gunther wondered aloud.

"Beats me... To be honest, I'm more concerned about today's recruit solicitation ceremony. I wonder how many newbies are gonna join the corps on a whim..."

"Hey Eren, is there anyone from your training division who wants to join up?" Gunther asked.

"There is." He answered. "No... There was... But I don't know how they feel now."

"Don't worry, Eren. We know some people who are 100%." Y/n reassured. He smiled at her, but then felt Levi's gaze on him. He quickly turned his face away from Y/n, gaining a confused look from her.

~~~~~

Before the ceremony, Hanji decided to hold her titan experiment with Eren. The two Ackermann siblings attended as well too ensure Hanji didn't accidentally kill Eren. It was a high possibility after all, knowing her. The rest of their squad members were spread out around the well. Levi and the squad figured out a possible to get Eren out of his titan without killing him. He probably resided in the nape, so if they cut it out, they could get him out. Granted, he may lose a limb or two, but they'll probably grow back anyway.

The scientist dumped Eren in a well. She said if he lost control when he transformed, he'd be trapped and they could easily handle him from there.

"When you see the green flare, the plan is a go!" Hanji told the brunette. He nodded.

The three eighteen year olds backed away from the well as Hanji shot the green flare into the sky. A few minutes passed.

"Did he not see the signal?" Hanji wondered aloud.

Y/n jogged towards the well, praying Eren didn't transform as she got closer. "We're not dealing with the most reliable guy..." She looked in the well and she gasped. Levi and Hanji's interest caused them to see.

When they looked, they too were a bit surprised. Eren was looking up at them. His mouth and hands were coated in his own blood. He stared up at them with wide eyes. "I can't transform..."He told them.

Y/n hooked her wires in the well and lowered herself down into the well. She grabbed Eren's waist and lifted them out of the well. She then wrapped the boy's hands. The whole squad then took a break. Hanji and Moblit left for a little bit to report the results.

"And the self-inflicted bites on you're hands aren't closing up?" Levi questioned.

"No, sir..." Eren depressingly answered.

"If you can't turn into a titan..." Levi spoke. "The mission the rebuild Wall Maria goes down the drain. Do something about it. That's an order." He said as he walked away. Petra walked over towards him to tell Levi he shouldn't be so hard on Eren. She was also curious about how Levi holds his cups.