87- Ambition

Written: 10/2/21

Published: 10/2/21

(Yooo. I watched Jujutsu Kaisen and I was like, "IT'S NAKAMURA!!! YESSS!" So yeah. That's what I'm up to. What are you guys up to?)

The younger Ackermann sibling was sitting in front of Hanji and Moblit. The two were tending to her recently opened wounds. The others watched them work in concern. Everyone, except Levi of course, frequently checked on Y/n to see if she was alright. Floch also asked meekly.

Armin stepped from the front of the airship, looking quite determined. "Okay, everyone. Let's discuss our plan." Armin looked around the airship in search of some sort of writing utensil. "Um..."

"Armin." Y/n called. She motioned to Hang and Mobit that she had to move. They held off, Hanji holding the stitches midair with a pair of tweezers. "Here." Y/n pulled out a heavy lead pencil and tossed it to the blond.

Armin, who caught it was a bit of trouble, sat down in front of Levi, Pieck, and Y/n. He drew a small but impressively accurate sketch of Eren in the spinal Founding Titan form.

"Captain Pieck." Armin spoke." This is what the Founding TItna that you tow saw looked like?"

"Yes..." She responded. "Though it's not as if I got a good look at it. Basically, it's a stupidly big pile of moving bones... like a bug. Normally, the body controlling it would be in its nape."

"But we can't be sure, considering what the Warhammer did." Levi reminded. "In other words, we don't know where Eren is.

"Even if we don't, we could always blow the whole thing away." Pieck suggested. "Just like the way you flattened Liberio's navy port and left nothing behind. Your Colossus Titan could do it."

Y/n inwardly sighed. Hanji requested that she did not speak while she did the stitches on the lower portion of her face. Was that really necessary, Pieck? She wondered.

Armin inhaled deeply and let it out. "True... That would be the most effective way to do it. But only if we've tried and failed to have a dialogue with Eren. Or if Y/n's plan does not succeed. Only if that's the only way to stop him. It's our last resort."

"I'm fine with us having a last resort." Levi voiced. "But Eren's controlling the Founding Titan through Zeke, right? We can't stop the Rumbling if we just went and killed Zeke?"

The room went silent as they considered the possibility. That could be possible since he was the source of the royal blood?

"You know, you might be right." Armin said.

"Yes, it sounds very plausible. It could be worth a try." Hanji voiced.

Y/n inwardly shook her head. No... If I'm going to be able to enact my plan, I need to have him. He's vital, I believe. But I doubt I can convince Levi and the others to allow him to live for a few minutes... Then I guess I'll have to put it into action alone on the battlefield.

"We don't know Zeke's location, though. Then that means we just hav to find that furry guy inside those bones." Levi deduced. "I'll stop Zeke. Just lend me your strength."

Y/n pulled away from Hanji. The scientist held her hands out in caution. The female captain just licked the newly emerged blood. "I have to join." She announced. The group gazed at her. "I made a promise to both Miche and Erwin. I can't fail on a promise and order."

"Very well." Hanji told. "But that's only depending on what state you're in when we get there. If these break open on the battlefield, you'll be fighting blind and you may lose too much blood." Hanji told. It was clear that she was ordering the h/c haired woman to sit still and pipe down.