11- Another Promise and La~

Published 11/20/20

The quartet decided today would be a lax day. No cleaning, no training, no getting food, just a day to relax and hang out with each other. They had played games, talked about their thoughts, lots of things.

    "Guys..." Levi said. They all looked at him.

    "What is it, Big Bro?"Isabel and (Y/N) asked.

    "Levi?" Farlan asked.

    "Do you... Do you want to go to the surface with me?" Levi asked.

They all looked at him as if he just said the dumbest thing ever. Levi got nervous. Do they not want to go? He thought. He really wanted to go to the surface. Not really alone, but he had some ideas of what he could do if they were with him. He could have his tea shop with (Y/N). He could maybe get a horse and ride them with Isabel. He could maybe train and spar with Farlan... that guy really needed to work up some more muscle since he's in the Underground.

"I would never leave you Levi. You and I will be together until our graves! I hope." (Y/N) said. She had a large smile on her face. After all they had been through, Levi still thought she wouldn't come with him? Well, she had plenty of time to reassure him.

"Of course, Big Bro! If anything, I thought we would be asking you if you wanted to come to the surface with us! We are going to have so much fun up there someday!" Isabel said, her usual large smile showing.

"Yeah. You guys are like my family. I want to do everything on the surface with you guys." Farlan said. He thought about saying something along the lines of, especially with (Y/N). But he figured it would not sit well with Levi.

"Then... let's all go to the surface together." Levi said. He allowed a smile that wasn't small appear on his face. The other three gasped.

    "OH MY GOSH! LEVI BRO IS SMILING!" Isabel said.

    "Are you sick...?" Farlan asked cautiously in case he wasn't and it was a genuine smile.

    "It's nice to see you smile, but I'd love to see it more often." His sister commented.

"I'm not sick..." Levi said. He looked at the three. "And maybe, if we want, we can go outside the walls above."

    "Yeah! The first time, it has to be all of us! Not three!"Isabel said.

"Sounds cool! We can set up our shop there Levi!" (Y/N) said. She instantly regretted it when Levi looked at her coldly and Isabel burst out laughing.

"Uh. Titans." Farlan said, trying to steer the topic away from the shop. Isabel did not know about Levi and (Y/N)'s dream. "I hope you haven't forgotten about them."

    "It's okay Farlan! We'll kill them all! Then we'll live on the surface together!" Isabel said.

    You make it seem so easy...the other three thought. But they would at try their best to make that dream come true.

Days Later

The quartet was walking through a shopping area. Vendors shouting out their merchandise, some criminals stealing and not being caught, and a small variety of products. Levi and Farlan had stopped at a cloth material stand while (Y/N) and Isabel walked on, looking for anything that might be of interest to them. A faint voice was heard from afar. The voice transferred from high to low quite a few times. The girls, who were now interested, decided to check it out. When they reached a voice, there was an old man sitting against a pillar with a small plate of possibly moldy bread. The two crouched down in front of him.