Jean Ending!

Written: 3/18-22/22
Published: 3/22/22

(Out of curiosity, how do you guys pronounce Jean's first name? I pronounce it the French way.)

Also, Fun Fact: My favorite character, other than Falco, is Jean :)

"Y/n, could you give me another refill?" Historia requested.

"Of course." Y/n responded from behind the counter. Hanji and the 104th had come in for a small reunion at Y/n and Levi's teashop. It was early in the morning, before all of them had to leave to contribute to society a little. The group was void of Mikasa, Eren, and Annie. Niccolo had also come to have a taste of the Ackermann sibling's tea. He sat with Levi a few tables away, working out a compromise for business trading and such. Y/n came from the counter with a pitcher of tea in her hands. Pouring the contents into the Queen's cup, "Anyone else?" The others muttered they were good at the moment. Thus, Y/n sat down and joined the conversation once more.

"Thank goodness Mikasa and Annie arrived, though." Sasha sighed in relief. "Those guys would have shot us for sure!"

"I don't know... That man had a daughter." Connie shrugged. "Do you think he could show his face to her if he killed a bunch of kids? I mean, what if she was our age, too?"

"Possibly." Armin commented.

Y/n shook her head. "The one time Shadis didn't have me spy on your butts in case or emergency, something like that happens..." She tched. (For more information on the OVA, it's the 3rd, found on Crunchyroll and other platforms. It is named, Distress).

"We did miss you, Y/n!" Sasha commented.

The former captain sat down with them holding a cup of tea by her fingers. She sipped and nodded.

"I was still able to do more because of the personal training you gave me, Captain Y/n, thank you." Sasha noted. Y/n waved her hand.

"I don't know if I'd still be alive without you, Y/n..." Connie commented as he shuddered, thinking about it. "I can't help but feel I haven't done anything for you..."

"I feel that's the case with most of us..."

Y/n awkwardly sighed and looked elsewhere. Historia noticed and made an attempt to change the subject. "Hey, guys how about when Eren and Mikasa sparred back in our training days? You know, when Eren challenged Mikasa and it ended within seconds?"

"Yeah. He had a mini breakdown in the barracks." Connie snickered. "You know how back then when he had some sort of superiority complex?"

"It was loud." Y/n commented. "He sounded extremely distraught."

"I probably would be, too if I was surrounded by people as amazing as Mikasa and Y/n constantly. Being constantly one-upped." Sasha commented. Or more like ten-upped with Y/n... Sasha thought. "And you know, I've kind of been a little jealous at how good Jean's cooking is. He should've abandoned the army and joined the honorable field of cuisine!"

"Where did this come from?" Jean muttered to himself.

"Have you ever thought of banding together with Niccolo to make one big banquet?" Connie asked, eyes glimmering with hope.