22-Hanji

Published 11/20/20

     The four had met back in their corner. It seemed Farlan, Isabel, and Levi found nothing.

    "I didn't think we would find anything." Levi admitted. "If he's carrying the documents with him, there's only one way."

    Farlan sighed. "So then..."

    "We'll have to kill him..." (Y/N) finished. She admitted, she had taken a small liking to Erwin.

    Farlan shushed her. "Don't say that out loud. It's not going to be an easy thing to do..."

He was interrupted by a sudden voice and footsteps coming towards them. "Hey you! Can I disturb you for a moment?" They looked up to see a person with wide, light brown eyes and shoulder length dark brown hair was tied up in an unkempt high ponytail with bangs parted down the middle. She (Sorry to Hajime Isayama, I want to use "she" because it will be much easier.) also wore glasses. "I saw it, you know. The decisive moment!"

    The four instantly were on edge.

    This is bad...Don't tell me..? Farlan thought.

    Did this person see us earlier..? Isabel thought.

    "The decisive moment?" Levi asked.

(Y/N) began to pull out her knife slowly, still hidden in her pocket. "What are you talking about?" She asked.

"What am I talking about?" The person before them asked. "It's obvious that I'm talking about the moment when you brought down that titan! That was really amazing! I was overwhelmed with excitement!" She stared (Y/N) dead in the eye.

    She suddenly felt awkward. This unknown person was staring directly at her. "Uh..."

    Farlan sighed in relief inwardly.

The person's eyes softened. "I'm Hanji Zoe. You're (Y/N), right?" (Y/N) hesitatingly nodded. "That girl over there is Isabel." She pointed towards Isabel. "Levi." She pointed towards your brother. It was Farlan's turn. "And this is..."

    "Farlan." He reminded her.

Hanji sat down between Farlan and Isabel. She slapped his shoulder hard while sitting. "Right, right, Farlan! Nice to meet you!" He grunted both in surprise and slight pain. "You didn't come here from the training corps, did you, (Y/N)? Levi? How are you so skilled with the ODM?"

    Ok this is creepy. I am not telling her that. (Y/N) thought. Her and Levi glared at Hanji. Hanji had an expectant smile on her face. Farlan nudged (Y/N).

    "Be sociable." He whispered.

    (Y/N) whined so only Farlan could hear. She then faced Hanji. "We practiced. Nothing special."

Hanji was happy even with that lack of answer. But she wasn't done. "Did you learn it from anyone? The first time I tried it, I had a hard time balancing myself on the belts..." Come to think of it, I did to didn't I? Thanks to Farlan and Levi, I got better. (Y/N) thought. "Do you have any tricks or tips for improving?"

    (Y/N) decided to tell her when she trusted her more. "Not really."

Hanji sweatdropped. "Maaaaan! You don't mince your words, huh? Even a tiny hint would be great! Come on, I'm pretty sure everyone's itching to know."

(Y/N) was confused. She looked around the room. Now that she thought about it, every scout was looking at her and Levi. Why was everyone staring at them? It was probably because they're thugs, right?