50- Redemption

Written: 1/23/21

Published: 2/23/21

I don't even know what the title is

We hit 50 chapters! Whoo! Thank you for so many reads! Okay, onto the story.

     Y/n! Erwin saw. His horse reared on its hind legs. "All teams! I don't care if you've got titans tailing you! Follow me!" He yelled as he began riding in the direction the Armored Titan was heading.

      "Erwin, you devil!" A military police soldier shouted. "Are you using us as titan bait again?!"

      "That's not my intention!" Erwin replied. "The garrison is fighting well! Do your duties as soldiers! The armored titan is trying to carry Eren and Captain Y/n away! We need to stop it by any means possible!"

      Jean rode beside Mikasa and Armin. "They're not going too fast for us!" Jean said. "We can make it to her- them!"

      "Yeah." Armin agreed. "If it shed the hardened skin around its joints, the armored titan would be able to run faster. Since it hasn't, it might not be able to run that fast, but even if we do catch up, we still don't know how to stop it!"

     "No..." Mikasa said. "There has to be a way. This time, I'm not going to hesitate. I promise to kill them." She said grimly. "And that includes Ymir... if she gets in our way." Armin looked at her nervously. "I don't care what it takes. I'll kill them all."

     Armin reluctantly nodded. True...We might have to do that to get Captain Y/n and Eren back...

      The regiment continued to pursue the armored titan, slowly but surely gaining ground on it. The scouts saw a young blond emerge, slimy from the ugly, tiny titan. They heard Krista and Ymir arguing, but they couldn't hear the majority of the words due to stomping of horses and titans. Not to mention the cries of dying people around them.

     "Ymir!" Bertholdt intervened on their conversation. "Look...the survey corps is catching up. They're right behind us. If we hadn't stopped, we could've gotten away faster. But they're going to catch us because we got reckless and brought Krista along! It was even risky bringing Captain Y/n with Captain Levi so close at her side... Ymir...Why?" He held out a hand to her. "What did we go to all these lengths for? Have you changed your mind again? Have you decided to stay inside the wall with Krista? Well, Ymir!?"

     The two sides pleaded with the conflicted brunette. The female finally yelled, "I can't!" to Historia. "Historia... To be honest...I snatched you...to save myself." Historia's eyes widened. "A long time ago, I stole the titan power from one of their people. Their power is absolute. Inside or outside the walls, there's nowhere for me to run. At this rate, I'm going to be killed. But...If I help in handing you over to them...These two said they'd speak on my behalf to get my crimes pardoned. It's because you're so important to the Wallists, who know the secret of the walls. Back when the world changed...I thought being with you would be insurance for the near future. I almost died at the tower and I just...couldn't take it anymore. I was scared of dying. I wanted someone to save me, somehow. I lied and told you I was doing this all for you. But actually, it was all for my own sake. I'm begging you...Historia..." She suddenly lifted her head up, some of the titan muscles snapping. "Please! Please save me!"

      Silence enveloped all of the riders of the armored titan. That was, until... "Didn't I just tell you, Ymir?" Krista broke the silence. "No matter what happens...I'm on your side!"

     Y/n and Eren both slowly came back into consciousness and reality. The two were gagged and tied to Bertholdt's back. How this slender male continued to carry BOTH of them like this was a mystery. He must have quite the muscles. Eren and Y/n saw Mr. Hannes try and pierce the Armored Titan's armor. The result? His blades broke. Just how many times has that happened..? Y/n wondered.