6-Camaraderie

Published 11/20/20

"You're in." Levi interrupted, with (Y/N) beaming behind him.

Farlan was ecstatic to say the least. Being accepted by these two would mean great things for him. He would be able to observe how strong they really are. Learn from observation. Potentially, he could get some real friends. He may be able to try the ODM gear. In addition, he also may be able to hang out with that beautiful girl which of course wasn't a big up to this. Nope, not at all. He thanked them and bowed at a perfect ninety degree angle. (Y/N) brushed it off while Levi looked like he could care less. However, in actuality, he was still a bit suspicious of the ash blond.

(Y/N) had even more fun now that Farlan was around. He treated her and Levi well and as assumed, had an excellent mind. The days were more exciting with a slightly  more energetic person around compared to her big brother. It was like having another brother. She was already extremely fond of the male.

Farlan, who has still not gained the complete trust of Levi, watched as (Y/N) and Levi trained and taught themselves on the ODM gear. Levi was a natural at it, like most things. (Y/N) however, struggled. She could not quite keep her balance even in a stationary position.

One day, for about the eighteenth time, (Y/N) had lost her balance and hit her head on the wall. This left a red mark on her forehead with a slight hint of blood as it had scraped against a rock. As they took a break, Levi leaned down with a cotton ball that he had pulled from his pocket and dabbed her forehead. What the... Did he just pull that out from his pocket? Well... I guess when you have an impulsive, messy person around you, you have to be careful... the other male figured. Farlan observed this and wouldn't lie to himself when he said he wished he was in Levi's spot at the moment. As Levi tended to your forehead, Farlan decided to think about ways to make balancing easier. When (Y/N) had gotten into her gear, she seemed nervous. Levi gave her slight encouragement. Typical. Farlan made his way over towards her. Before she began to lift from the ground, Farlan put his hands on her hips, facing her. Levi was definitely paying much more attention now to say the least.

"Try focusing on keeping your hips in one place. It seems you focus on your legs. Remember, your hips are where your legs start." Farlan tried to explain. "It'll be troublesome if the hip balance thing doesn't work."

She lifted off the ground. For a long amount of time, she was able to do it. She was doing it! Farlan smiled and Levi gave her a thumbs up. Maybe soon she can get moving in the air! She can fly in the Underground! It'll be the best thing ev-... She got too caught up in the moment and lost her balance. She fell and her head did not hit the floor or wall, but Farlan's head. He fell on the ground holding his head. (Y/N), who was now hanging a bit lopsided, was apologizing profusely. He chuckled and shook it off as nothing. Levi wanted to butt in because he also wanted to have as good of a time Y/n was having with Farlan. But he shook it off, not wanting to ruin such an amusing moment.

     "Well, that'll do for now!" Farlan joked.

      "Man, my bad." Y/n stated awkwardly.

     The male laughed and waved his hand. "Nah, it's fine. Just a small bit of pain. It's a fun story, anyways." He smirked and playfully nudged her with his elbow.

Right after that, the trio went to the cabin-ish place. Levi and (Y/N) unbuckled the straps that came with the ODM gear. They set the gear on a nearby table. Levi was so tired from training that day, he couldn't clean the gear. (Y/N) was so tired from hitting Farlan and focusing so much that she wasn't much better off either. They both sat down on the cheap and old couch falling asleep instantly. (Y/N)'s head was on Levi's shoulder just like that moment many years ago when their mother had passed. Farlan sweat dropped at the scene and looked at the gear. It was pretty dirty... (Y/N)'s gear was dirty from sweat and a tiny drop of blood from her forehead scraping on the rock. Levi's gear was much less dirty but it could still use a shine. Looking at the two sleeping on the couch, Farlan thought he would do something nice for the two siblings. He took the gear and walked towards a nearby pond. He sat down and started scrubbing with his hands and started thinking.