81- Cataclysm

Written: 8/27/21
Published: 8/27/21

"Now leave the rest to your big brother!!"

Y/n tched. He's arrived. How am I going to kill him? Wait, there's so much going on. Who do I go for?

Zeke sent another barrage of stone hurdling through the air. This time, it was headed straight for the aerial fleet of Marley. The hard, sturdy rocks and power behind it sparked flames in the ships. A certain blond haired bowl-cut stood on the roof with his hands spread out wide.

"Zeke... You came." Yelena muttered. I can't forget Y/n will try to stop them, though. Sigh. Why do we have to be fighting for different things?

The Cart Titan and Chief Magath, who were along the wall similar to Zeke, adjusted their aim. "Hurry!" The giant ape had its arm behind him, milliseconds from sending rocks at them. Once he let loose, Pieck jumped further down the wall for cover.

"I cannot say it is wise to face the Beast in a firefight." Pieck admitted.

"No!!" Magath refused. "I will pass judgement to the traitor!"

"But..!!"

Floch and several other Jaeger Faction members swung in with ODM gear. Their aim instantly locked onto the Cart and the chief. They split into two groups.

The Jaw and Armored Titans were on the ground, steaming hot. Eren completely bypassed them and headed towards the wall. He was heading towards Zeke in order to come in contact.

       Y/n inwardly shook her head. Not on my watch. We didn't sacrifice all these lives so you can have your way.

The captain jumped off the roof. She began to 'fly' towards Eren's titan. She heard the sounds of guns cocking.

"There's the dreaded Captain Ackermann!"

"Shoot her down!"

"She's lethal!"

Shots began to fire. Y/n dodged in the air, rapidly shooting her wires all around and expending gas. What a bother.

"Stop!" A familiar voice shouted. Y/n caught movement. It was Gabi moving towards the Marleyean soldiers. She kicked the guns out of their hands. A look of surprise was evident on her face. Wait, what did I just...

"Gabi, what are you doing?" Colt asked as he pulled her away.

"We can't shoot Y/n yet!" Gabi argued. "We share similar interests right now, after all! We have to stop the Jaeger brothers!"

Colt fixated his gaze on the two titans. "How are we supposed to do that? All we can do is trust in the commander's group and leave the titan battle to them. We have our own battles to fight." Y/n landed on a roof near them and eavesdropped. The older Grice turned to the younger girl. "I'll get Falco out of the enemy camp! You go to the blimp intended for evaluation that's stationed in the south!"

"No, I'll go rescue him, too." Gabi replied.

"Gabi!!" Colt scolded.

"I'm the one who dragged him into this, after all. I was saved so many times. I, the top of the cadets, did nothing but get saved by him over and over! To selfishly run when I've caused this much trouble is impossible!"

In the basement of the HQ, Onyankopon released the 104th, Mps, and Falco. Connie was enraged by how everyone around him had betrayed him. Thanks to Armin, Onyankopon was able to explain himself. He had no idea about anything, instead, he wanted to help Paradis. He had faith in the island.