44- Losers

Written: 1/4/21

Published: 1/18/21

I think I'll publish every 6 days? Unless something comes up

     "Who are you?!" Petra screamed at them.

     "Protect Eren!" Y/n shouted at her. "They're attacking with ODM gear!"

      "Gunther..." Eren muttered.

     "What do we do!?" Oluo asked. "Captain Y/n! Where do we go!?"

     "We don't have time to go get the horses! Head to command at full speed! Or to any friendly forces!"

     "Is that the female titan's 'rider'?" Oluo wondered aloud. "Or are there more than one of them?"

     "Curse you..." Petra mumbled. "How dare you?! Come on! At the very least, we'll go down together!"

     "Don't!" Y/n shouted. "We can't lose the forces we have here now!" Petra gasped. She doesn't trust..?

     "The female titan?!" Eren said. "It can't be! How!? I thought it was captured..."

     "The enemy must have a way to conserve strength..." Y/n deduced. A blinding light flashed behind the squad. "They're coming!" Y/n yelled. "The female titan!!"

      The person inside the titan urged it to begin running towards the squad. Eren clenched his teeth and raised his hand to his mouth. "This time, I'm killing that thing!"

     "You can't!" Eld shouted. "The three of us will bring down the female titan!" He said. Y/n glared at him. She opened her mouth, but Eld continued. "Eren, you keep heading towards the commander at top speed!"

     "You will not! It can't be defeated right now!" Y/n said. "Come with us and cover!"

      "I'll fight too!" Eren yelled.

     "No, you will not, Eren!" Y/n yelled. "It's too risky to use your power!"

     "Captain Y/n!" Eld shouted. "Go with Eren and protect him! We'll meet up with you later!"

     Y/n tched. This was the best course of action. Petra's eyes saddened. "Eren, Y/n! Do you really have...so little faith in us?" She asked.

     Tch. Y/n grabbed Eren who began riding off. "I'll trust you!" Y/n shouted at them. "Fight well!" Eren turned around and followed Y/n's lead.

      "I believe my squad will be victorious!" Eren added.

      The three smiled. They then turned their attention to the dangerous titan. Eld charged straight for the head, letting out a war cry of some sort. The female titan took the bait and swiped their hand at him. He quickly shot his wires behind him and pulled away and ejected his gas, creating a smokescreen. He whipped around and regrouped with the other two. Petra and Oluo sliced the titan's eyes. Y/n nodded in approval. The huge killer fell against a tree while guarding its nape.

      We blinded it! It should be in the dark for a full minute! We'll stop it by then! Forget capturing it! The titan held both its hands to its nape against a tree, providing the most amount of protection possible. It's waiting for its eyes to grow back. But we don't intend to wait 'till then!

     Eld tapped under his right arm. Oluo and Petra nodded. The two cut around her collarbone, na fell down. Eld sliced under its scapula. We'll slice it away until it can't raise its arms! The muscles around the shoulders! All of them! Cut them all! The trio continued to cut the blind things arms and hands. The arms finally dropped.