Zeke Ending!

Written: 2/11-6/7/23

Published: 6/7/23

Hello, guys, I'm somewhat back, haha.

Releasing a lethargic yawn, Y/n approached her bed. The tea shop has made fantastic sales that day and she was very exhausted. Climbing into her comfy bed and blowing out the candle by her, Y/n relished and the calming atmosphere. About to sleep into the mystical world of dreams, the woman was startled awake by a knocking on the window by her head.

"What kind of bat..?" Y/n muttered annoyedly to herself. Relighting the candle by her bedside, she picked it up as she opened the window and peered outside. Her room was on the second floor of the tea shop, so she gazed down, shocked by what awaited her.

Zeke stood outside with a guitar and a tie. His wrists still had handcuffs around them as he raised a hand to begin strumming. Before he could do so, Y/n shut the window but left the candle on the windowsill. She went outside her room and entered Levi's. He was sitting on a chair writing things down with a lantern on his desk.

"I should've known you were still awake, Big Bro."

Levi set down his quill and turned to her. "Did you need something?"

She nodded. "There's a rat outside. You should come look at it in from my room."

Levi looked at her curiously as he followed her to her room. Once he reached the windowsill and peered out, his eyes narrowed and a scowl reached his lips. He opened the window and Zeke stared back at him giving him a wave, hoping to catch him on a good mood. Levi pressed his index finger to his thumb, making an "O" with his hand,  shut the window, and locked it (he did this 👌🏻 which is, I believe, offensive in Germany. Tell me if I'm wrong).

"Problem solved." Levi said. "I'll notify pest control (Hanji) they need to come pick up an escaped specimen."

"Thanks."

~~~

Y/n finished putting her apron on as she stepped outside to flip the open-closed sign hanging on the door. She heard footsteps approaching her store.

"Ah, welcome—" In front of her was the mailman holding a bouquet of red and pink flowers. "What is this?" She inquired.

"A special delivery that was dropped off this morning at the station. The man said it should be a delivery of the utmost importance." The mailman described. "He had handcuffs on his wrists so my boss was worried what might happen if we didn't deliver it today." He shrugged it off and handed her the bouquet and headed off.

Y/n held up the bouquet. Peeking out of the pink and red petals was a small piece of parchment. Carefully withdrawing the note from the bundle, she unfolded it. My dearest Y/n-chan~ Y/n scoffed. What could that ape possibly want to say to me? Do you know what it means for a person to give a bouquet of red and pink flowers? You can come visit me in my cell to find out~~ Y/n scrunched the paper in her hand. I'll pass. Thanks for the flowers, though. They'll give a nice refreshing atmosphere to the shop.

The woman headed into the tea shop, catching the attention of her brother. "Where'd that come from?" He asked, carefully interested in the sentiment.

"No one important right now. But hey, we got some free decor out of it."

"So the ape has some capacity for taste..." Levi commented.

"Oh? Levi, do you happen to like flowers?" Y/n snickered, poking fun at him.

He scoffed. "Where the devil did you get that sh*tty idea?"