Chapter 31

Vladimir's POV

" Vladimir they are 30 minutes out" Ziraar spoke grabbing a machine gun, nodding my head I loaded mine. Can't fucking wait.

I've been craving bloodshed for a while now and after what happened with Inaya it just made me thirst blood more.

She fucking denied me, denied me for what? Her belief in God.

This belief of hers is driving me fucking mad.

" are your men prepped?" I asked trying to get her out of my mind.
Ziraar smirked.

" yes are yours?"

"Always"

Leaving Ziraar at the main door I headed towards the middle of the village machine gun in tow.

My team are set up around the perimeter with Ziraars men on roofs as snipes as well as in the middle of the village.

I want to be on the frontline, I need to be on the frontline.

As I made it to the middle I heard familiar footsteps running towards me, her sandals make a distinct sound. Inaya.

She stopped breathlessly in front of me, her chest heaving up and down at the loss of oxygen, she pulled at her scarf covering the hair that began to show. Averting my gaze I glared at the scenery behind her.

"I want to fight" she spoke confidently, no Vladimir no fucking feelings. She means nothing.

Ignoring her I carried on but she didn't stop, her stubborn ass continued to follow me.

"No"

" I will" she said confidently running in front of me, she lifted the sharp sword placing it on my chest. My cock began to throb at her action, the look of determination lingering in her orbs only made me hornier. Fucking hell.

Fuck it, let her die. It's not like I care for her, not like her death will hurt me, yes I'll have to find another woman to fuck mercilessly but maybe she'll be better.

She doesn't need me, she can do it all by her fucking self cant she.

Placing my finger on the tip of the sword I pushed it to the side, Inaya still held my gaze with determination.

" you want to fight" I stepped closer " fight, I'm not going to rescue you this time" I spoke venomously, her facade dropped for a millisecond before she pulled it back up.

" I don't need you" she said placing the sword on the ground and pinning her blue embroidered scarf to her shoulder.

Her white clothing hung slightly loosely of her body, ever since I tried to have sex with her she's been only wearing extra large clothing. She can't fucking hide her body from me.

Stop it, glancing ahead I pushed passed her again.

"Where are they" she questioned trying to keep up with me, her short legs are no match.

" a few minutes out" with that I lifted the gun and checked the mag again, perfect.

I need to see people die now more than ever, I'd also love to see her suffer. She can't do it. I know she can't.

Her precious Ziraar is on duty protecting the villagers with a few of my men and his. She's going to be alone.

She'll have to ask for help, beg at my feet, agree to anything I fucking ask to survive this time and I'm not going to allow her to get away from me this time. Even if I have to drag her back to fucking Russia.