Chapter 14

Vladimir's POV
I KNOW RIGHT!

Locking the roof door I strode back to my room. Ivanov hurriedly following behind me.

" boss are you going to leave her outside all night" he asked carefully, oh for fucks sakes.

Halting outside my room I turned towards him sharply.

" yes, why the fuck do you care"
I growled, I don't know what it is about that damned women but I will not allow anyone to be all friendly with her. It boils my fucking bones.

" she will get ill again and be unable to work" he said with fake confidence.

Like fucking hell that's his reason, I see the way he looks at her when on watch, always worried she'd get hurt. Either her thinks of her as a friend or wants to fuck her, I'll kill him for both.

" if I find out there's any other reason I'll forget your my best man and murder you" stepping inside my room I slammed the door closed.

2 more months Vladimir, 2 months till I can go back to Russia and leave this women and village behind.

I don't know why she affects me to such a level but I won't let that get in the way of her punishments. No one, I mean NO ONE has ever spoken to me like she has, how dare she.

Even when I was a damn kid the teachers didn't even have the audacity. Now she has, can't lie it seems to turn me on.

Her covered body, the headscarf and for some reason when she wears white I just want to fuck her like the world is about to end. Everytime I see her my dick twitches in anticipation, either I get her to fuck me or I wait till I'm back in Russia. 2 months is a long time.

She'll do it, no woman has ever denied me either, I'll ensure she consents, the bitch is below me, unimportant.

Fuck, stop this.

She will not get in the way of this mission.

We can make billions of this shit. Maxim and Ahmed will make some money too but I would get the most, those pussy boys are too scared to make moves themselves.

At the beginning I thought it could be a trap, I mean it would make sense so I did some background checks.

Wasn't hard to gather a file full of dirt on both men, they can fuck right off if they think they can mess with me.

Both are irritatingly stupid, who doesn't delete a voice note where they state they accept a Muslim genocide and Maxim did the worst he supported the last Muslim genocide by providing guns and equipment.

I don't give a flying fuck about the damn muslims but if your going to do it do it right.

All the evidence I have can get both men executed.

Taking my shirt and shoes of I laid on top of the uncomfortable bed. The thrashing sound of rain acting as white noise allowing me to fall into a deep dreamless slumber.

...........

" VLADIMIR, PLEASE PLEASE."
What the fuck, rolling of the bed I glanced out of the window to see rain and lightening covering the skies. Is my little detka scared. I couldn't help but smirk, maybe this will make her stop.

" IVANOV I CANT BREATH" her laboured voice screamed once again, she's not in a fucking ocean and how dare she call Ivanov. Fucking whore.

Groaning in anger I grabbed the keys and stalked towards the roof, once there I noticed Ivanov trying to break the lock. This fucker.

" boss! Boss open the door"

" we are going to speak about this later" I growled, grabbing the lock I quickly unlocked it and pushed it open.

Pushing my body into the freezing rain I glanced her way.

Oh, fuck me.

Inaya was stood trying to pull her self away from the water tank as the overflowed water was dropping on her like a waterfall. Looks like the water tank overflowed.

Ivanov tried to run up to her but I grabbed his arm, perfect timing.

" but boss"

" shut up" I interrupted him

Inaya looked our way with her eyes widened in fear. Crossing my arms over my wet chest I kept my face unemotional.

" are you going to disobey me again" I questioned.

" Vladimir please" she pleaded, did I mention her pleading turns me on too. Fuck. Who knew a village girl that has that whole holier than thou look would make me unbelievably hard. I could feel my dick coming up by the second.

Placing a stoic mask back on I crossed my arms.

" Ivanov go inside" I ordered, my eyes still locked with her squinted crying ones.

" boss please"

" I'll fucking shoot you and leave you with her." Ivanov slowly headed back inside, his eyes full of worry. Bastard.

I will murder him too, this is some straight up bullshit.

He never and I mean NEVER disobeyed me in Russia, this fucking woman has changed him, she's made him weak. I'll have to change that.

I'll have to break her, if she's broken he's back to his normal self. All these fuckers are going to die soon so attachments are stupid, emotions are stupid too.

These sand dwellers aren't worth shit.