Chapter 12

Prime minister of Pakistan
Haider Ahmed

Prime minister of Russia
Sergei Maxim

50 COMMENTS BABIESSSS

Trigger warning- mentions of rape, again there will be an emoji before and after the scene

It's been a few days since Vladimir and I have had a conversation, all he does is stare, and I mean STARE. His eyes burn my soul like fire.

I don't know why.

I'm ugly, I've always felt ugly. Every girl I know is skinny as hell and look at me, I have fat popping out in all the wrong places.

When Vladimir grabbed my waist the other day the first thought that went through my head is that he's probably disgusted by me.

My gut literally takes a few steps forward every time I take a bite. When I sit I suddenly have rolls.

I'm not beautiful in any way shape or form so why is he giving me such attention. I don't want it and I don't deserve it.

Mu fingers traced along the fat in disgust. Stop it Inaya, now is not the time to self loathe. I have bigger things to do than cry about how disgusting I am, I'll do that once these people leave.

A good lil crying sesh should help me out.

Draping my scarf over my head I headed towards Vladimir's room, he's gone to check on the field so I may aswell clean before he comes back.

Surprisingly there was hardly any mess, what a clean man.

Throwing away the last bit of rubbish I headed into the bathroom, again not much to do.

I grabbed a sponge and began to clean the old sink when I heard a door slam, dammit. My body froze as I attempted to listen to who was on the other end.

" it's almost been a month, 2 months to go." Its Vladimir, who is he talking to?

Dropping the sponge I tiptoed to the door.

" no they're working" he's on the phone.

"What I do here is my buisness, I don't care that your the Prime Minister watch your fucking tone"
EXCUSE ME, WHICH PRIME MINISTER. I had to hold back a large gasp before I blew my cover.

I pulled my scarf over my mouth.

" as we discussed, 50-30-20."

" It's very easy to keep little minds occupied, start an argument with India and we will be fine" he spoke simply, oh no no no.

" I hate repeating myself Mr Ahmed I'll decide how I handle things here, if there's any intervention Maxims  sending his army"

HAIDER AHMED ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

In pure anger I managed to hit my hand against the door. oh shit.

" I must go now" I heard the phone hit the bed and footsteps head my way.

Quick look natural!

Jumping to the sink I leaned over and began scrubbing like my life depended on it. Girl this is what you've been doing allllll along.

" Inaya"

Turning my head I glanced at a stoic Vladimir, his arms crossed against his chest and an eyebrow raised.

" yes" I mumbled innocently.

" what are you doing here"

" As you can see, cleaning sir" I spoke pointing at the sink.

He didn't look convinced but nevertheless nodded his head.

He glanced at me one last time before walking towards his bed
" I hate liars the most my dear, if your lying you'd wish we played another game of hide and seek" he spoke calmly.

Ya Allah. My body was shivering in fear, his threats are not idle.

Quickly finishing of the work I ran out of his room.

What did I hear, I was almost right. The Pakistani government is  involved.

I can't run to the next village and call for help, because the government may harm them too. The only possibility is getting through to the UN before Pakistan hears.

Easy peasy....oh who am I kidding.

There's not enough time, the longer we stay like this the more chance there is for us to end up dead. I need to move quickly yet slowly at the same time.

I'm going to be a walking contradiction.

..................

" Inaya" a small voice mumbled behind me, turning I spotted Amina. Tears streaming down her cheeks as she shovelled.

Dropping the shovel I quickly grabbed her worriedly.
" Amina! What's wrong" I asked, she didn't say a word only continued to work.

Oh for Gods sakes, grabbing the shovel from her hand I threw it to the ground.

" Amina please what happened" I whisper yelled, luckily we were in a very secluded area behind a large hill of dirt.

Within seconds she collapsed onto the ground crying. Ya Allah what the hell is happening.

Sitting on the ground I pulled her head onto my lap.

"I'll help you just tell me" I mumbled stroking her scarf gently.

🔴

She slowly lifted her head and sat in front of me, grabbing her hand I held it close for comfort.
" yest...yesterday I was going to the room when a man told me the boss wanted to see m..me. I went when he took me to the Hala Shazias house and a...and r...ra...raped me"

🔴

My insides froze,  no no no, ya Allah.

" who did it" I asked, I'm going to commit murder today.

Amina dropped her head onto her arms and continued sobbing.
" they call him Victor"

" it's ok, I'll kill him Amina"

" no please no one can know, you know what dad will do to Me" her sobs became louder. She's right, I have to make sure no one hears this.

" stay here I'm coming back" dropping her hand I began to run towards Mava's home, I'm going to find out who this man is.

" Inaya! inaya stop" turning my head to the side I noticed Ivanov chasing after me.

I halted to a sudden stop.

" who's Viktor" I asked angrily. Ivanov eyebrows rose in confusion but glanced over at a blonde man beside the resting hut. Fucking bastard.

" is that him?!" Ivanov nodded but grabbed my arm to stop me from running, pushing his arm away I sprinted towards the man. As soon as his body was within inches I launched my fist towards his face.

The man tried to stumble for his gun but I grabbed it and stood up, placing my foot on his throat I pointed the weapon at his heart.

" Inaya, stop they'll shoot you" Ivanov yelled coming closer to me, forcing my foot harder on his throat I replied.

" not before he's dead"

Get the votes and comments in guys cause the next chapter is saucyyyyyyyyy.