Chapter 18

SPICYYYYYY

2 hours of fast running bare foot made me delirious, I couldn't think straight nor could I walk straight. The baby was calm but her weight made me feel even worse.

Come on Inaya your almost home. Running onto the main road I followed where my feet took me, I don't know what I'm doing. The pain in my feet increased as the gravelly rocks pierced my already broken skin.

Bismillah.

My brain was unable to make sense of anything. We're all going to die, we're all going to die. Pushing the gate opened I ran straight into the home, where Vladimir is staying.

Slamming his room door open I came face to face with a seething Vladimir, he was already up probably heard me open the door. A gun dangling from his hand.

" Inaya what the fuck have you done" he growled, his eyes swapping from me to the little baby girl.

With tears still streaming down my cheek I dropped to the ground. Everything just hitting me. Allah.

" Inaya! Inaya answer me" he seethed

" they're all dead..." I whispered

" who"

Vladimir squatted to my height and grabbed the child, I attempted to pull her back but he got up and left the room.

Seconds later he came back in without her. Grabbing my arm he caged me between himself and the wall.

" tell me what the fuck happened Inaya I'm in no mood to play"

Words wouldn't leave my mouth, I don't know if it was the lack of adrenaline or shock. Vladimir grabbed my chin ensuring my eyes met his, they were full of anger and  hatred.

" detka I will do everything I've put of, I will snatch your innocence and ensure everyone can hear us. Don't make me ask again"

His threat made me weak but not as weak as I already am. My glossy eyes shone under the dim moonlight.

"They're all dead" I mumbled, my eyes locked onto the window behind him. Vladimir gripped my cheeks and forced me to look his way, fury coursing through his body.

" who's dead detka, who" he growled.

" all of them"

"Who!"

"ALL OF THEM VLADIMIR, ALL OF THEM" I screamed pounding my frozen fists on his bare chest. They're all dead! He grabbed my fists trying to push them away but I couldn't stop, Allah!

Exhaustion took over as my head dropped onto his chest.
" the Ravens are here" he tensed  immediately

"Where"

"Khumbar and Hayah, they killed them all." I whispered wiping my tears. What am I doing, Vladimir grabbed my arm and placed me on the bed. He then picked up his gun from the floor and headed to the door, his fists clenched.

Before exiting the room he turned my eyes furiously.
"I'll deal with you later"

I'll be dead later.

The baby!

Quickly leaving the room I was about to run to Vladimir when I spotted Ivanov holding the baby. Jogging towards him I grabbed her and placed her on my chest.

I will protect this child with my life Allah.

" what happened, who's child is this" Ivanov asked hurriedly, I should tell him.

" I went to Khumbar and Hayah to get a phone but everyone was killed, the Ravens are there" I mumbled stroking the babies head.

Ivanovs eyes widened immediately, he grabbed his gun.
" stay here" he said before running towards the garden.