Chapter 50

2 months later

Vladimir's POV

"I promise I don't know anything!" The pitiful man yelled thrashing around in his restraints.

A sinister chuckle escaped my lips as I played with the glock. A deep rooted malicious feeling rushing through my body.

"Care to play a game"

"No please Mr Yahontov I know nothing" he squealed again.

"I like hide and seek, allowing you to run and feel as if your free and then bam" leaning forward I placed the barrel of the gun on his forehead "your dead"

His eyebrows raised in panic, fucking perfect.
"I'll tell you"

"Bark" I growled leaning back in my seat. The mans face turned ashy white in pain.

" Reno Lombardi it was him h...he hired me and 15 other assassins to kill you there's a £35 million bounty on your head" the man stuttered, fucking child.

He thinks he can kill me with assassins, I'm unkillable.

I killed his father when I was 17, since then he's been after me. This man although psychopathically smart makes small little mistakes and that's what I'm going to exploit.

"How cute that motherfucker thinks he can kill me"

Standing up I stalked towards the door. I've got much work to do, he's coming tomorrow.

"Oh say hello to God for me"

"Huh" he whispered, he must know what's coming.

Cocking the gun I shot him straight through the skull, his body fell to the ground with a satisfactory thud. 1 less fucker to worry about.

I slammed the door behind me and strode towards my office.

Reno can't fucking kill me himself so he decided to send assassins. I don't die easily. I'm going to kill that motherfuker once and for all.

I've waited months for this opportunity, like hell am I going to allow it to get away from me.

Tomorrow morning Reno Lombardi is taking a trip to Russia to form alliances, he attempted to remain covert but that doesn't work.

"Boss"  Ivanov spoke entering the room, taking a seat on my big leather chair I nodded my head.

"Hm"

"They've gotten in early, the jet just landed" Ivanov said placing a picture in front of me, that's it the fuckers are here.

It's time to finally finish this of, who knows I may be able to go back to Inaya and my baby.

She's having my fucking baby and I'm in Russia without her. I miss her taste, I miss her touch, I miss her innocent body. How I've survived without her is unbelievable.

Tucking 2 glocks into my shoulder holster I slipped my blazer on top.
Let's end this.

After I got out of Russian custody which by the way was very easy I began my search for Lombardi. He's been in hiding for so long but when he heard I was in custody he took his shot.