Bonus chapter

Since many wanted a bonus chapter here it is!

"Inaya"

"Do you think I'm scared?" I countered frozen in my spot, honestly I'm shitting myself but who's going to glee him know.

Vladimir smirked and took a seat on the sofa, he spread his legs apart sexily.

"Scared? No but baby either we go skydiving or I handcuff you to the oven" he spoke with confidence, no I don't want to!

For the past week he's been attempting to make me skydive to get over my fears. Today we're going back home so he took it as his opportunity to force me.

Placing my hands on my hops I cocked my head to the side quizzically  "Why the oven?"

"Because that's"

Ya Allah.

"Don't say it"

"Where" he leaned forward, the smirk on his lips growing.

"Vlad- ugh fine say it" I sighed losing hope, honestly I thought I knew this man but I didn't, he absolutely loves to joke.

Not normal jokes though, radek humour. Which in all honesty I don't mind.

"You belong"

Sticking my tongue out
I began running towards our children's room.

"To make me Biryani!" He yelled chasing after me, I carried on sprinting down the tiled hallways with a smile.

Our baby boy was born 4 months ago, since then Khawlah hasn't left his side. Our beautiful Isfandyr shamil Yahontov.

His name took ages to decide on, Vladimir wanted to make sure his name represented the kind of person he would be.

I decided on Isfandyr because it means brave. Vladimir chose Shamil, apparently there was a man called Imam Shamil in I think the 1700s who was a Muslim fighter, he fought against the Russian army and made a resistance. Apparently he was so scary the government placed him in a 10 year exile and still allowed him to go to Hajj.

Vladimir said he wanted his son to be like Imam Shamil, a fighter.

" Khawlah" I yelled pushing the door open.

She was sitting on her bed playing with her toy trains. Her beautiful brown eyes shot open.

"Ji ama"

Gently lifting her of the ground I ushered her towards the door.
"Puthar go distract your dad!"

She smiled wickedly. Seconds later Vladimir entered the room.

"Khawlah my life, my oxygen, my everything where is your mother" Vladimir asked twirling her around, Khawlah giggled and snuggled onto his shoulder.

"The door" she said innocently.

SNAKE.

"Khawlah!"

"Sorry ama" she apologised hiding  her face with her fathers shirt, Vladimir chuckled and kissed her forehead. 

"Ok baby go take your bag downstairs, the plane is waiting" Vladimir ushered pushing her towards the open door.

She left without a care in the world, my daughters a snake.
Vladimir crossed his arms across his chest and smiled devilishly.

"Vladimir I don't want to" I whined throwing a small tantrum.

"You must get over this fear"

" I like being scared" I countered, I'm ok with taking sleeping pills everytime we get on the plane, I really am.  Vladimir chuckled and gently lifted Isfandyr out of his crib.