Chapter 5

Once we got back to Mava Aziz's home Vladimir told me to wait, Ivanov and a few other guards had quickly entered the home.

I stood still fidgeting with my white dirty kameez.

" look at me" my eyes immediately fell on him, he stood beside the balcony with a cigarette hanging from his lips as he stared at me.

" 22 people out of 48 are unable to work, let's see how long it takes for you to break huh "

" I'm not weak" I snarled, Vladimir pushed himself from the balcony and towards me, his jaw clenched in anger.

" I cannot fucking wait" he gripped my chin harshly " I'll have your schedule sent to you tonight, go work on the fields" he growled, his smoky breath hitting my cheek.

Pushing my body away I hurriedly escaped him.

What the hell, the way his green eyes pierced into my soul I captured me. Inaya stop.

I need to get rid of these men.

Reaching the fields I immediately began work, I grabbed a shovel and began digging. Whilst doing that I glanced at the men surrounding us, there's exactly 48 of us and around 50-60 of them.

The Russians scattered across the fields holding their guns towards the crowd. There's no way we can revolt right now.

I had been working for hours when a Russian man yelled for everyone to go home. I watched as the villagers slowly ambled towards Khala Nazia's house, her house is the closest. I was about to follow them when a Russian man pointed towards Mava Aziz's home, for Gods sakes.

Is he making 20 people stay in one home?!

As soon as they all got into the home safely I trotted towards Mava Aziz's home, I pray to God he just let's me sleep. Vladimir led the way like he run this bitch, we will see about that.

The sun had set a few hours ago, I thought they'd allow everyone to leave then but the invaders came prepared with large lights. Its probably 1am by the looks of it.

"follow me" follow me piece of ugly poop, trodding behind him he led me into the main bedroom, no no no. I hesitated outside the door, there's no way I'm going to be in an enclosed space with him.

Vladimir glanced back at my frozen form with annoyance.
" Either enter the room on your own accord or I'll drag you in" he spoke calmly, my fingers grasped onto my loose hijab tightly as I hesitantly entered the room.

Allah please protect me, I begged.

Vladimir's stare pierced into my soul, he glanced down at my dirty clothes distastefully. Oh SoRrY I couldn't change for you your majesty. He probably has colonisers blood.

" take that thing of your head" he said casually, excuse me?! Hell NO. Taking a small step back I shook me head.

" no, I will not"

Before I could make a move he strode towards me menacingly, my body froze in fear as he pushed my back up against the wall. Raising his hand he placed it on my cheek gently, what is he doing!

"don't touch me" I managed to breath out, my body tried to wiggle away from his but to no avail, he was too strong.

As I continued moving Vladimir pushed his body onto mine further, a small growl escaping his lips at the same time.

" The more you move the more I want to fuck you so I suggest you stop. " my body instantly froze.

Without thinking I slapped him, the loud sound echoed throughout the small room. He became furious instantly.

Vladimir gripped onto my hijab even tighter making me wince in pain, but didn't stop there. He dragged my towards the small bathroom and threw me under the shower, within seconds freezing cold water hit my body.

He pushed my body against the hard wall again

All my previous confidence had vanished.

" please let me go this is forbidden" I stuttered, I couldn't even look at him, this is so wrong.

" ahh, there's your weakness. I don't care what you or your sand dwelling villagers deem forbidden" he spoke with a smirk, his eyes glimmering with achievement. No, he cannot use this against me, please Allah help me.

Unfortunately my fear tends to come out of my body as attitude
" we do not dwell in sand we live on a mountain" I spoke with sass without thinking, Vladimir growled.

" strike 2 baby" wait what

" when was 1" I asked confused still trying to pull myself away from his heated body.

A small yet evil smirk settled on his plump lips.  " the slap, next time you do anything like that we are going to play a game, my favourite game"

Ya Allah what has he planned. Vladimir gripped my cheek once again, a searing pain shot straight though it.

" leave before I lock the damn door" he growled again, my being ran out of that room like I was on fire. How could he say something like that. I slammed the door behind me quickly ready to run again but Ivanov was there waiting.

" I'll take you to your room" he mumbled before heading towards the door.  The darkness disappeared when he turned his extra bright torch on, I followed him through the gate towards the Male na berra (where the animals stay).

" I'm sleeping here?"

"Bosses orders, he told me to put you in that room and lock you in" he said before taking a step back from the shit smell, are you fricken kidding me. Anger bubbled up inside me as I glanced at the sleepy goats and cows, these men need to go.

Calling the goats I led them to their room as well as the cows, they stayed together. Once inside I closed the door and ushered the 15 or so chickens into the other room.

Guess I'm sleeping with the chickens tonight, in wet clothes, surrounded by chicken droppings. Awesome.

As the little chickens jumped into their corners I took a seat in another, the smell of chicken poop overwhelming my senses. Ivanov locked the door from the outside, his boots slapping against the concrete indicated his departure.

Allah why is this happening, I asked tiredly.

We wanted to be free, not caged, we wanted to be left alone by India and Pakistan, tell me why Russia decided to get involved.

I just want my people to be safe and I'll do anything I can to keep it that way.

Time to play with the so called Devil.