Chapter 8

Heyy babiesss, uploaded early today. I want to shout out my fav reader fierce_cub

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE LOVE. ❤️❤️❤️

Also check out her amazing story, Unexpected promises. Haven't read it yet because I have no time 😭😭 but the prologue it FRICKEN AMAZING!

" what the fuck do you mean they've lost an extension cord, you guys counted everything last night" Vladimir growled angrily, yasss babyyy. Don't make it obvious Inaya, I continued to stir the andi (pot) gently.

" boss we did, I don't know what happened"

" just raid the houses, their bound to have some" Ivanov nodded and left through the gate immediately.

I watched as Vladimir sighed and clenched his fists in annoyance.

This is only the beginning.

Over the next few days work went as usual, I spent all day cooking and on the fields and the nights sleeping in the farm. I'm still quite ill but it's not as debilitating as before. Vladimir also had some of my clothes bought here, thank God I couldn't stay like that anymore.

My plan was working perfectly, every night I go out and throw a few things of the cliff and run back. I've over heard Vladimir say he thinks his men aren't counting properly. Yeh let's say that.

Today I'm going big, last night I managed to see where Vladimir keeps all the diggers keys.

Their in a safe in his room. I know how to pick locks and standard safes but large ones are a little hard. I'm not a burglar guys, I just like learning new things.

.............

It's time to take the keys, I don't know where the hell Vladimir is so I'm ok.

Stealthily entering his room I quickly began work on the safe, it's a Phoenix safe, these are the most popular ones. I remember watching Scorpion, in one episode the bad guys put a glass of water on top of the safe and whenever the water dipped they knew it was right. It's my only shot right now.

Placing a half filled glass on top of the vault I began checking numbers, if the water moves it's the right number.

My heart beat was beginning to run a marathon as the safe finally opened. Opening the door I quickly grabbed what looked to be a tractor key closed it and ran.

Shit the glass, running back inside I placed it on his nightstand and ran back outside, phew.

This is it. I tucked the key into my bra before heading towards Ivanov outside.

He glanced my way and then nodded his head, which means go to your cozy room I'll lock you in.

Ushering all the chicks back into the room I closed the door, a second later I heard the lock click in place.

Allah has given me the strength and willpower to move so I must do this, everyone here is my responsibility.

A few nights ago I was able to see how everyone else slept, the got 1 house with guards on a rotation inside and outside the house. They can't even speak without being heard.

It's been about 20 minutes. I was already wearing an all black shalwar kameez outfit so I was ready.

Picking the lock I made sure everything was clear before I ran towards the field, the run only takes me a few minutes now.