Chapter 15

So I would usually be updating tomorrow, HOWEVER, I just got 1 MILLION views on my first book.

I'm so happy and grateful I decided to upload early.

Thank you guys so much ❤️❤️❤️

No Ivanov please, I begged internally. I'm going to die.

Vladimir stood stoically waiting for an answer.

" I won't InshAllah, just please Vladimir I c...can't breathe" I stuttered out gasping for air,  he seemed pleased with my answer as he came towards me.

Within seconds he was by my side being drenched with the overflowing water, he squatted down and unlocked the cuffs before picking my body up.

I tried to pull away but he squeezed me too tight, one hand held my thighs as the other was wrapped around my back. He's picking me up like a child.

" p...put me dow..down" I stumbled over my words, he ignored my words and took me straight into his room. I tried to get of him once again when he gently placed me on the shower floor.

Ya Allah it's too cold. Wrapping my hands around my body I attempted to keep some heat in.

Vladimir left the bathroom before coming back inside with some of his clothes.

"Change" he ordered leaning on the door, in front of him! This man has no decency.

" can you go outside please" I asked quietly, Vladimir didn't make any attempt to leave.

" Vladimir please..."

" I said change Inaya" he growled clenching his jaw, this man!

"I can't change in front of you"

"You have 1 minute" he growled before slamming the door closed, oh thank God.

Quickly taking of my salwar kameez I wiped my body with the towel and slipped on Vladimir's large shirt and tracksuit bottoms, Allah I look like a baby in these clothes.

I took my hair out of its bun and dried it with a towel for 10 seconds before squeezing the mass amount of water out of the scarf and putting it back on.

Right on time. Just as I placed my scarf back on Vladimir slammed the door open.

"Get into bed"

His eyes locked onto my body, lust immediately clouding them. Allah please.

Hurriedly running past him I was about to sit on the Khatt when he grabbed my arm.

" the bed Inaya"

"I wanna sleep there"

"Get on the damn bed" he seethed, without hesitation I jumped onto the bed snuggling into the large duvet, my shivering body calmed down but I was still on high alert, Ya Allah I hope he doesn't lay beside me.

"Inaya get into the middle"

I refused to move, what is he going to do to me. I like the corner of the bed and I'm warm.

"It's wr-" he didn't even let me finish when the blanket was pulled down showing my face. His drenched hair pasted to his forehead as he glared down at me.

" say that once more and there won't be any sleeping done in this bed" he growled.

I'm sorry Allah, please forgive me.

Scooting into the middle I was prepared to be hurt when I felt the blanket being tucked into my sides, wait what?

What is he doing, is this how he takes care of someone after he tortures them?