Chapter 44

"Inaya I need to-"

I was unable to wait any longer, I smashed my lips into his without thinking. Our lips moved in beautiful sync. It's like my desire took over.

Vladimir squeezed my waist with an unbelievable amount of power, he began kissing down my neck hungrily. Ravishing my skin.

A loud moan escaped my lips.

I can't believe what I'm doing.

He gently pushed my body onto the the hard mattress behind us, we fell onto it with a thud. Vladimir tore the towel away from my body with ease, I gasped at the cold air and slight insecurity. I haven't shaved.

"Your so fucking beautiful" he mumbled as his eyes roamed my body lustfully.

Vladimir didn't care at all, my arousal peaked as his hands roamed down my naked breast towards my nether regions. His lips trailed down to my collar bone harshly resulting in a loud moan escaping my lips.

Suddenly Vladimir pulled away, he slipped his shirt of revealing his 6 pack and did the same to his pants. The only thing left between us was his boxers.

"Are you ready for me detka" he asked placing his knee in between my bare legs, I could feel his erection press up against my bare thigh. I shuddered in desire and nodded my head.

Vladimir placed his rough callous fingers against my sex, he gently rubbed it causing me to gasp at the foreign feeling.

"Your so wet" he whispered lustfully, I could barely keep my eyes open as he carried on rubbing me.

I grabbed his fingers attempting to push them in desperately but he pushed them away and slapped my ass.

"You'll move when I tell you to move, breathe when I tell you to breathe and cum when I say so" he growled placing his hand on my throat, oh God why is this making me feel hotter. "Am I clear detka"

"Yes"

...

The sound of a phone ringing woke me up, sighing I attempted to move when a sudden pain shot through my body.

Ya Allah.

We did it, I asked him to do it.

It was so amazing I literally can't describe it, after our first time he wanted more and so did I. We continued until I was unable to move. He was rough but gentle.

"Inaya get up" Vladimir mumbled shaking my bare arm, I sat up painfully using the blanket to cover my naked body.

Vladimir leaned over and kissed my forehead gently, his finger trailing across my collar bone.

"I would love to fuck you again  but we have an hour to get to the boats" he spoke placing a bag on the bed beside me.

"What's that?" I asked lifting the bag from the bed.

"2 dresses and a pair of airforces"

I nodded my head and quickly ran to the bathroom with the blanket.

It took me less than 10 minutes to clean myself, once I was done I grabbed the bag and attempted to change in the small bathroom.

I have to say Vladimir's taste is quite good. I gently slipped the white dress over my body, it's a little too tight on the chest and ass but at least it fits.