Chapter 6

" wake up woman" a loud man shouted slamming on the door.
Bismillah, gently lifting my body of the ground I stretched my cramped aching body. I think I'm getting the flu.

Pulling my scarf over my head I opened the door, Ivanov motioned for me to follow him. Trotting behind him my eyes caught onto the rising sun. It's Fajr time, I need to pray.

" Ivanov I need to pray" I mumbled as he entered the home.

" ask boss" awesome.

Ivanov pushed me into a bathroom, no instructions OH GOD WHAT WOULD I DO! 🙄

Oh God I'm freezing these clothes need to come of. Hurriedly slipping out of the clothes I jumped into the hot shower. Luckily the water was already boiled.

After cleaning myself and wearing the same clothes and scarf I slipped out, lucky me my stalker was waiting.

"It's 4.30. Boss wakes up at 6.30"

Nodding submissively I made my way to the outdoor kitchen. If I have to cook for about 100 people I have to make something easy, easier said than done.

There is a large amount of gunad (rolled) dough so Parantha it is.

Flipping my scarf onto my back I sat on the ground and began making it.

As I was half way through and almost already dead my head began to feel light, no now is not the time. I cannot get ill, Allah please.

"serve me" the dreaded voice spoke from behind me. Vladimir took a seat on the plastic chair, his plain white vest allowing his large biceps to be seen. Pig.

Rolling my eyes I continued rolling the dough.
" I've not finished"

" I don't give a shit" he growled, oh bismillah. Grabbing 1 parantha I placed it on a plate and stalked towards him, his eyes burned into my soul.

I dropped the plate in front of him and strutted back to the thava (gas).

Another 30 minutes went by and I was finally finished, my hands are broken and are legs numb. God help me. Altogether I made 150 parantha, I mean it took me till 7am but it's finally done. I had Ivanov hand out food to their associates whilst I continued to make it.

Tiredly trotting towards the devil I waited for him to notice me, a second later he glanced up, his dark eyes piercing into mine.

" what"

" can I go give food to the villagers" I asked, Vladimir took another bite of the parantha before waving his hand.

" serve them and then get to work on the field. Ivanov will give food to the people who can't work" he spoke authoritatively. I wanted to see ama and aba. Nodding my head dejectedly I gave Ivanov 25 parantha, left 60 in the cloth before heading to the fields.

How am I going to the do this, I have to get these men of my land one way or another. Ok so think about it.

The only reason why their currently winning is because of the weapons, we have weapons, HOLY SHIT WE HAVE WEAPONS.

How the hell could I forget, I need to find a way to get Mava Aziz alone and ask him where his is. Once I have that secured I can somehow try to get rid of everyone else's guns, sounds doable....right?

" food is here" a solider yelled out.

Once handing everyone their food I ate and then trotted to the field. Might aswell get a head start.

Whilst digging I glanced at the other workers, they looked rested thankfully, mashallah I think they're being treated ok, I should ask though.

Slowly making my way over to the nearest person Amina I dug beside her.

" are you guys ok, have they hurt you" I asked quietly, Amina glanced my way before continuing work.

" they gave us food and haven't hurt nobody yet, we're ok are you" my heart settled immediately, thank Allah they're fine.

" I'll be ok, I need you to tell me if anything happens ok"

"Are you going to get us out of here" she asked hopefully, Amina is 25, her dad is a piece of shit in all honesty and won't let her get married and leave. She shouldn't have to go through this shit.

" no I'm going to get them out of here"

We carried on working until 11, Ivanov called for me to make lunch. Dropping the shovel I headed towards him, God I'm going to faint.

My head began to feel lightheaded once again.

Unknowingly I made it to to the house, Vladimir was stood beside the door his eyebrows twice as he saw me pale and shaking.

" have you already broken moya malen'kaya smuglaya devochka. It was easier than I thought"
(My little brown girl)

" no I have not" I spoke confidently even though I was dying inside.

His small smirk dropped.
" I want something filling for lunch, my men had someone slaughter the animals today make some meat"

Grabbing a massive pot I began the tharka (the thing you make before adding the curry) ya Allah help me. My whole body began to feel numb as I dropped the chicken into the water.

When I was almost done with the chappatis I spotted Amar walking through the gate with a guard. Amar is around my age but like a brother to me.

" Inaya, you ok" he asked hurriedly, nodding my half closed eyes I continued flipping the chappatis.

" no your not move let me finish" to be very honest I would have argued only for the fact that I couldn't move my arms anymore.

Sitting to the side I leaned against the wall as Amar hurriedly made the rest.

" why did they bring you here?" I mumbled.

" to serve food to the villagers"

When he finished he grabbed my hand and gently lifted me up, I was about to thank him when a loud sound was made behind us.

Vladimir, he slammed the outside door harshly.

" Inaya come here" his voice left no room for negotiation, nodding my head at a worried Amar I ambled over to him.

Vladimir turned to the man beside him.

" take that brown boy back to the fields and you stay there too" the man immediately grabbed Amar and the food before rushing through the gate.

" Inaya, look at me" he commanded, glancing at his angry face I took a small step back.

" why didn't you cook the dinner"

" I did bu...."  he didn't even let me finish before angrily interrupting.

" no fucking buts"

" he helped me, like a nice person would do! Your disgusting " I yelled unintentionally

Vladimir's body jumped up from the table, I unintentionally stumbled backwards again.

" I don't tolerate disrespect" he growled his face twisting in fury.

" and I don't like it when people try to take over my land" I barely whispered. Vladimir pushed the chair to the side and stalked up to me, his eyes holding a predatory spark.

" oh baby, if only you fucking knew" not giving me time to answer he grabbed my arm dragged me to the house.

" let go of me!" I yelled angrily but it didn't stop him. He opened the door to 'his' room and threw me inside.

Allah help me, I will not allow him to touch me, I'll kill him first.

" you've got no idea what the fuck is going on here" he growled angrily.

Gripping my scarf tightly I pushed myself closer to the wall.
" just leave us alone please"

"Shut up" he growled, pushing me onto the ground he made his way back to the door.

" we're just the beginning moya milaya"

(My sweetheart)