Chapter 48

Vladimir's POV

Throwing my blazer on the ground I pulled my tie of too, fuck! Where could they have taken her.

I took a look around prepared to run back inside when a black UN car swerved onto the main road, he just came from the damn car park. It has to be them.

Sprinting towards a random car I pushed a young lady out of the way and quickly took of to follow them.

The SUV zoomed through the streets of The Hague hastily swishing passed cars. I reached down to change the gear when nothing met my fingers.

Who the fuck drives an automatic, slamming my hand on the wheel I continued behind the car. Their going too fast this isn't no going to work, fucking hell!

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and hurriedly dialled Vadims number.

"Vladimir what the hell is going on!" He yelled, I can hear Khawlah crying like mad in the background.

"Ensure that fucker doesn't leave the courtroom"

Dashing the phone onto the passenger seat I watched as the car took a sharp right, fuck yeh. I swerved into a small alley way, if I'm right I can cut them of before they get past me.

The fat car scraped against the crumbly wall as I accelerated even further.

As soon as I slipped out of the alley way I watched in excitement as the black car zoomed towards me. Jumping out  I ran towards the car, vehicles beeping and people screaming didn't distract me at all.

Nothing but adrenaline drowned my body as I propelled my body forward, the car didn't stop, it became faster.

Everything felt like slow motion, as I came within a few metres of the vehicle I jumped up and pelted my feel straight through the windshield smashing it.

The white man behind the wheel attempted to push my legs out but I hurriedly slid onto the passenger seat and placed my gun against his temple.

Turning around I noticed Inaya laying on the seat barely awake in the back, some of the shattered glass has cut into her beautiful skin, fuck.

The man grabbed at my collar and pushed me away from the wheel but I stayed strong, this motherfucker is going to die.

The car swerved into oncoming traffic as we continued to fight like crazy. I leaned back and smashed my right leg across his abdomen.

Just before we all died in a fiery crash I pulled the wheel right driving us straight into a lamppost.

My body as well as the mans flew out of the car like we were paper. I groaned as blood seeped through my white shirt.

Stumbling to my feet I ran up to the man who was only a few feet away from me. He was attempting to crawl towards his gun when I smashed my foot on his hand.

He screamed in pain.

Right on time Ivanov ran up to me, I had him come in by boat with an extra copy of the papers in case I didn't make it. Thankfully Vadim probably told him of what was going on.

"Boss!" He yelled pointing his gun at the bleeding motherfucker. Wiping the blood of my lip I stalked over to the car.

"Put him in the boot" I ordered.

Inaya is now laid in the gap on the floor, a few scratches and cuts against her beautiful caramel skin. Fucking hell stop it Vladimir.

Gently lifting her body out of the vehicle I got into Ivanov's hire and we began speeding back towards the courtroom. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her.